Real Life Reparations- White Families Wear YOKE to ask for forgiveness

This is a better form of "reparations" if you will. This scene is from the malcolm x movie. 2 lovers involved with each other during a time when such unions were prohibited. In the scene you can see that sophia (malcolm x's white lover) is truely in love and submits to him with out much hesitation. It demonstrates a truer form of love because she was doing things she wasn't supposed to be doing.

I'll take this form of reparations anyday.

The whole thing is fucking stupid, but this is America, an idiot can be an idiot as long as he or she isn't harming somebody else.

The only problem, bmfromSouthJersey, is that they are causing harm. The guy is making his 13 year old ******* wear the yoke as well. This will probably cause some low self-esteem for him as he grows up. Rather than having our children walk in chains, why don't we increase education spending and improve policing in poor areas. What morons, though the young boy has my sympathy.

The only problem, bmfromSouthJersey, is that they are causing harm. The guy is making his 13 year old ******* wear the yoke as well. This will probably cause some low self-esteem for him as he grows up. Rather than having our children walk in chains, why don't we increase education spending and improve policing in poor areas. What morons, though the young boy has my sympathy.

I'm glad you said that because I hadn't really thought about it from that angle. I stand corrected then, because if this idiocy involves his children, who don't have the gravitas to make such decisions for themselves, then it is harmful.

Back