Continue?

• Yes!

Votes: 131 94.9%
  • Fuck no, this is boring.

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Meh...

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
It's really late, but i needed to get this off my chest...

"Been waiting on this sweet ass Red" he pushed a lubed finger into my little butt hole as I was distracted by having this young guy bounce me up and down. 1 finger....then he worked in 2 with more lube...then a firm slap on my right ass cheek.

"Hold still n1gga" J positioned himself, and the young guy held me up high with only the head of that thick cock in me...I was breathing hard..sweating...I had my arms around him hugging myself into his neck and looking over his shoulder at another stranger face. Thy seemed to be everywhere. J pressed his cock into my butt...firmly lodging an inch into me...I squealed and my face contorted in pain. He slowly pushed in another inch or so...i was breathing faster, I could feel the sweat beading on my forehead...and my back....forsing myself to relax and accept him. It's not possible...they can't both fit...they can't....i knew what to expect and how It was in my best interest to relax and move to allow the invasion. The young man lowered me and both cocks slid a few more inches into me as I screamed and came...shuddering. Some of the men laughed and commented on what a whore I was.

In that position I wasn't going anywhere, I was at their mercy I could only hang on and pray I wouldn't get damaged. It still felt like 2 baseball bats going inside of me. I did kinda adjusted to the invasion i felt their slow movements like they were amplified inside of me feeling every twitch, movement or change in their hardness and excitement.

It had been only 1-2hours into my visit, J had cum in my ass. I was wiped down and someone took his place. "let me in there n1gga"

Eventually I was placed on the floor, kneeling so they could all enjoy me at once. Someone dragged a large blanket on to the floor for me...and the music that was outside was brought in. I cum leaking from me, and my ass felt uncomfortable, like it does after anal.

The 50yr old guy with the bald head was massive and i could barely fit my lips around him. I tried to pull away as he thrust for the back of my throat, but he had a firm grip on my hair and wouldn't let me. Words of encouragement were shared by the guys as they told me how hot i looked and good i felt. this was enough to appeal to the attention whore that I had become and the guys knew it. I went from man to man, tasting them, sucking on cocks, balls, rimming even.

"Imma hit that peachy ass" someone got behind me and pushed me down to my hands...he spread my cheeks and dribbled his spit on my butt and entered me. One man with a huge cock was replaced by another, a new smaller cock. He pushed deep towards my throat. i pulled back and gagged but a hand gripped the back of my head not allowing me to fully let him withdraw. the guy in my ass was fucking me with long slow strokes followed by going deep and making little movements. A finger that entered my pussy that was too much and i started cumming yet again.

this went on for a while and before too long even the largest guy took his turn in my butt. but by then i was very relaxed and it actually felt really good and full

If I wasn't getting fucked, I was using my mouth. It felt so slutty tasting all these different men, satisfying them when ever they pleased. I loved it, being available for them, the feeling of multiple guys using me. fucking me. i can still remember the feeling of it all like it happened yesterday.

More?

Last edited:
It's really late, but i needed to get this off my chest...

"Been waiting on this sweet ass Red" he pushed a lubed finger into my little butt hole as I was distracted by having this young guy bounce me up and down. 1 finger....then he worked in 2 with more lube...then a firm slap on my right ass cheek.

"Hold still n1gga" J positioned himself, and the young guy held me up high with only the head of that thick cock in me...I was breathing hard..sweating...I had my arms around him hugging myself into his neck and looking over his shoulder at another stranger face. Thy seemed to be everywhere. J pressed his cock into my butt...firmly lodging an inch into me...I squealed and my face contorted in pain. He slowly pushed in another inch or so...i was breathing faster, I could feel the sweat beading on my forehead...and my back....forsing myself to relax and accept him. It's not possible...they can't both fit...they can't....i knew what to expect and how It was in my best interest to relax and move to allow the invasion. The young man lowered me and both cocks slid a few more inches into me as I screamed and came...shuddering. Some of the men laughed and commented on what a whore I was.

In that position I wasn't going anywhere, I was at their mercy I could only hang on and pray I wouldn't get damaged. It still felt like 2 baseball bats going inside of me. I did kinda adjusted to the invasion i felt their slow movements like they were amplified inside of me feeling every twitch, movement or change in their hardness and excitement.

It had been only 1-2hours into my visit, J had cum in my ass. I was wiped down and someone took his place. "let me in there n1gga"

Eventually I was placed on the floor, kneeling so they could all enjoy me at once. Someone dragged a large blanket on to the floor for me...and the music that was outside was brought in. I cum leaking from me, and my ass felt uncomfortable, like it does after anal.

The 50yr old guy with the bald head was massive and i could barely fit my lips around him. I tried to pull away as he thrust for the back of my throat, but he had a firm grip on my hair and wouldn't let me. Words of encouragement were shared by the guys as they told me how hot i looked and good i felt. this was enough to appeal to the attention whore that I had become and the guys knew it. I went from man to man, tasting them, sucking on cocks, balls, rimming even.

"Imma hit that peachy ass" someone got behind me and pushed me down to my hands...he spread my cheeks and dribbled his spit on my butt and entered me. One man with a huge cock was replaced by another, a new smaller cock. He pushed deep towards my throat. i pulled back and gagged but a hand gripped the back of my head not allowing me to fully let him withdraw. the guy in my ass was fucking me with long slow strokes followed by going deep and making little movements. A finger that entered my pussy that was too much and i started cumming yet again.

this went on for a while and before too long even the largest guy took his turn in my butt. but by then i was very relaxed and it actually felt really good and full

If I wasn't getting fucked, I was using my mouth. It felt so slutty tasting all these different men, satisfying them when ever they pleased. I loved it, being available for them, the feeling of multiple guys using me. fucking me. i can still remember the feeling of it all like it happened yesterday.

More?
yes hun tell more

Ok friends...here's the last part. It gets a bit rapey... Kinda. But I'm ok.

3 days is a long time to be used they way they used me, there were breaks where we'd all sit around, or eat, sleep, or whatever. I was always wearing the collar and always available. Sometimes one of them would want alone time with me and he'd pull me into the spare room and we'd fuck alone, he's let me ride him at my pace. They weren't always so aggressive. But when it came to the group, things did get progressively rougher from there.

At one point I was lead on all fours by my leash to the sofa. There was a large beach towel on it and I was made to lay on my back with my legs high up in the air, butt having off the edge and my ankles by my head, really elegant right? Good thing I'm bendy, 'cause it wasn't physically uncomfortable for me. The 3 guys in the room at the time were some of the new guys that I'd just met and they weren't as gentle. I think it excited them that I was this white submissive girl. a cock was pushed into my pussy he had a upward curve to his cock and he was rubbing along my g-spot. Another guy kneeled on the sofa next to me my hair was grabbed and he turned my head, then shoved himself into my mouth. the thrusting from each end began. at first i was turned on again. i liked being ****** and my body was alive. the guy fucking me hard was replaced by another and yet another taking turns, when fingers found my clit and i managed a huge orgasm, squirting all over the nameless black man who was fucking me.

Some time, maybe minutes later, the guys fucking me wanted anal and begin pushing into my butt. i had hit my limit. i wanted it to stop and tried to fight it. They laughed, i pushed my hands against the stomach of the man trying to enter my anus, my face was smacked and my hands were grabbed and held and he pushed into me regardless. "best relax that little ass, don't wanna get tore up" the grip on my hair and smacking got the signal across that i wasn't supposed to fight back. but i did.

i knew i was going to have to endure, there was no way I could get out of it and i tried to not fight it but i had to. it felt like self preservation at this point, panic. i got up all my strength but then grip from my hair moved to my neck and I was pushed into the sofa...******* me. when i fought, the pain of my ass getting fucked, fingers in my pussy and my neck being contracted like that made me cum again.

I had come to terms with what my purpose was, after that things were a blur.

I was tossed around, passed around between them. There were breaks, I was allowed to shower and get clean, eat something other than cock but when they had time to recover it was on again I was put in different positions and each time the sex was very rough. i fought a little but i was spent.

It was a haze of fucking, it felt like hours were passing, sometimes it was long and slow and I'd shudder and hold the large black man on top of me, other times a younger man would go hard and fast in my pussy or ass for a minute or two followed by the next and the next. My mouth was almost always full my jaw aching.

It was just complete domination, raw and powerful sex that took me through a myriad of emotions and left me physically ravaged.

I was so tired barely remembering any moans I might have made. I was dp'd in so many different positions, I felt raw and used, I remember words like "break her" use her" "fuck her" "gape that ass"

They certainly did all that.

Final note... I used the N-Word a few times while relaying this expereince, I hope I didn't cause offense. I used is in a purely editorially sense. The only time it's come out of my mouth is when they told me to say it.

;)

Last edited:
Good slut

Ok friends...here's the last part. It gets a bit rapey... Kinda. But I'm ok.

3 days is a long time to be used they way they used me, there were breaks where we'd all sit around, or eat, sleep, or whatever. I was always wearing the collar and always available. Sometimes one of them would want alone time with me and he'd pull me into the spare room and we'd fuck alone, he's let me ride him at my pace. They weren't always so aggressive. But when it came to the group, things did get progressively rougher from there.

At one point I was lead on all fours by my leash to the sofa. There was a large beach towel on it and I was made to lay on my back with my legs high up in the air, butt having off the edge and my ankles by my head, really elegant right? Good thing I'm bendy, 'cause it wasn't physically uncomfortable for me. The 3 guys in the room at the time were some of the new guys that I'd just met and they weren't as gentle. I think it excited them that I was this white submissive girl. a cock was pushed into my pussy he had a upward curve to his cock and he was rubbing along my g-spot. Another guy kneeled on the sofa next to me my hair was grabbed and he turned my head, then shoved himself into my mouth. the thrusting from each end began. at first i was turned on again. i liked being ****** and my body was alive. the guy fucking me hard was replaced by another and yet another taking turns, when fingers found my clit and i managed a huge orgasm, squirting all over the nameless black man who was fucking me.

Some time, maybe minutes later, the guys fucking me wanted anal and begin pushing into my butt. i had hit my limit. i wanted it to stop and tried to fight it. They laughed, i pushed my hands against the stomach of the man trying to enter my anus, my face was smacked and my hands were grabbed and held and he pushed into me regardless. "best relax that little ass, don't wanna get tore up" the grip on my hair and smacking got the signal across that i wasn't supposed to fight back. but i did.

i knew i was going to have to endure, there was no way I could get out of it and i tried to not fight it but i had to. it felt like self preservation at this point, panic. i got up all my strength but then grip from my hair moved to my neck and I was pushed into the sofa...******* me. when i fought, the pain of my ass getting fucked, fingers in my pussy and my neck being contracted like that made me cum again.

I had come to terms with what my purpose was, after that things were a blur.

I was tossed around, passed around between them. There were breaks, I was allowed to shower and get clean, eat something other than cock but when they had time to recover it was on again I was put in different positions and each time the sex was very rough. i fought a little but i was spent.

It was a haze of fucking, it felt like hours were passing, sometimes it was long and slow and I'd shudder and hold the large black man on top of me, other times a younger man would go hard and fast in my pussy or ass for a minute or two followed by the next and the next. My mouth was almost always full my jaw aching.

It was just complete domination, raw and powerful sex that took me through a myriad of emotions and left me physically ravaged.

I was so tired barely remembering any moans I might have made. I was dp'd in so many different positions, I felt raw and used, I remember words like "break her" use her" "fuck her" "gape that ass"

They certainly did all that.

Final note... I used the N-Word a few times while relaying this expereince, I hope I didn't cause offense. I used is in a purely editorially sense. The only time it's com out of my mouth is when they tell me to say it.

;)

Back