Continue?

• Yes!

Votes: 131 94.9%
  • Fuck no, this is boring.

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Meh...

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
To the Ladies and Samantha P., I know you men will tell me to shut up and mind my own business, so I am not going to bother addressing you. What Samatha describes here is very realistic, because it is indeed happening to women! Look back through the story and count the number of laws that J broke! This man should be locked up as a ******* and most likely is a pimp. The only thing unusual about this story is that he let Samantha leave for a while and come back. You can't count on receiving that option.

Do not think this story is a normal BDSM romance. Real dominant men will not take away the options from you. In a real BDSM relationship, it is the submissive who has the right to set all the limits and leave at any time.

Never let a man talk you into meeting him without informing somebody where you are going! Never stay on a date with a man who shows you a weapon within minutes of meeting him! If you are under the age of 18, never go on a date with someone over the age of 18! Never cross state lines to meet a man! (If he wants you, he will come to you.) Everything that Samantha described including being ****** into a gangbang and being "medicated" are methods used to trap women into sex trafficking. If a man exhibits any of these behaviors or you are a woman already in a relationship as described, contact your local police or woman's abuse shelter at your earliest moment of safety. These men will use women like Samantha to recruit you into the lifestyle and make it seem normal and safe, but it is not! This story is dangerous on so many levels that I have no problem telling all women to stay away from Samantha P. and her lover. All men who contact her will probably be asked to pay up front for her services anyway.

Yes, go back and read (carefully) before drawing conclusions. Otherwise all your warnings about meeting people are 100% valid.

If I've tried to "recruit" men or women here feel free to out me, if anything I have turned down numerous offers.

You are looking out for folks and that's a good thing, thank you. :angel:

Hello everyone, I'm coming down off a 3 day visit and over the weekend and was thinking of sharing some of my experience here. Here's a start, if there's interest I may continue....

Yesterday afternoon, I arrived home to an empty house, stripped off, took a warm bath and the moment my head hit the pillow I crashed for a couple of hours. Thankfully mom's away at some Real Estate convention for a few more days so I'll have time recover.

I was still in my towel when I woke on top of my covers. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and remembered I was home. Gosh I was hungry and sore, I mean I knew I'd be sore, somehow I'm never prepared for how it really feels to ache inside and out. I opened my towel to look at myself and the bruises on my body. It's a map of the last 3 days.

3 days of being used as my owners toy. A plaything for a group of grown men. I'm trying to remember how I got each one, a grab? Slap? Pinch? Who was responsible for the mark? J (my owner)? One of his crew? I remember some but mostly it's a fog. The ones on my wrists and forearms are from being held down. My breasts get allot of attention and I'm quite bruised there too, from fingers digging into me and slaps.

Describing the first few hours is easy, the rest like I said is foggy, mainly because it becomes a whirlwind of black faces, hands, cocks and lack of sleep.

Even getting to DC was not without its humiliation. As instructed, I had my collar packed in my carry on, which went through security and of course I was "randomly" selected by TSA to have my bags checked. Was it really random? I don't know. The letters in the collar are made of metal so maybe someone saw it come up on x-ray machine and had to see who it belonged to. Just my luck a black TSA agent asked "does this bag belong to you miss?" omgosh my heart began to race. He walked me over to the end of the line, I swear he looked over his shoulder at his buddies as I walked over. Another agent swabbed my hands with that little white patch of damp paper, they said it was to test for chemicals. Then a lady TSA agent and the black male TSA agent walked me to a private room. I was pretty freaked out. She patted me down then they opened my bag and removed a few items and put it on the metal table. Toiletries and such...then he picked up my collar read what it said "Black Owned"...looked at me...grinned and showed it to the lady TSA agent then put it on the table and looked at me again. I averted my eyes. I was SO embarrassed....humiliated. They let me re-pack my bag, which I did as quickly as possible dying to get out of that unbearable situation.

Don't forget to vote above if you want to read more...
Wow, what a lovely story! I had a feeling you were hot, Samantha!

Back