Real bulls

Tire of the flakes need a real bull to show up, have been flaked so many times we are about ready to give up. She’s not perfect but wanting to try bbc and not getting any results. 5ft 2 140 lbs in the 937 area code close to Cincinnati
Ain't no way ill flake out on that.

Tire of the flakes need a real bull to show up, have been flaked so many times we are about ready to give up. She’s not perfect but wanting to try bbc and not getting any results. 5ft 2 140 lbs in the 937 area code close to Cincinnati
She is a cute little thing but im not in Ohio. Just vet people better and phone and video verify bro.

Don’t know how people are flaking you, she looks good af to me. I’m in MA, wish I could help :/

You are one beautiful woman. Those OH guys need to clean up their act. If you ever make it to Miami Beach, my boys and I will show you a great time.

Back