Real black man but is this Place real?

I wont spend to much time..I see the pay wall.Im a 41 black dom..is this site worth the money? When I say worth it. I mean are there Real white subs? or is This all make believe?

You don't have to pay any money to set up your profile, post in threads, or contact people. So that part is not paywalled. That said, some of the features, like messaging people, may not be available as soon as you sign up...can't remember how that works.

Aight I see how it works.The site is a lil janky but I get proving yourself..thanks for your responses

I think some of the protections are meant to keep scammers/spammers from signing up and immediately posting all kinds of stuff, or from contacting a lot of people. A lot of websites with message boards are like that, newbies often have limited access for a certain number of time, or until they make a certain number of posts.

There are real cuckhold submissive men here. Alphas, etc. too. You will have to do work to find them though because there are a ton of fakes here and time wasters, more so than what you hope to find.

On your end you have to know how to talk to and approach people. Tons of guys here don't so they are their own worst enemy. They post a ton of dick pics and such and think couples will just fall over them because of that. They are stupid and clueless. Men with half the size of dicks some of them have will make mileage whereas they won't because the former knows and understands how to approach couples, husbands, hotwives, etc. in a sensible manner.

There are real cuckhold submissive men here. Alphas, etc. too. You will have to do work to find them though because there are a ton of fakes here and time wasters, more so than what you hope to find.

On your end you have to know how to talk to and approach people. Tons of guys here don't so they are their own worst enemy. They post a ton of dick pics and such and think couples will just fall over them because of that. They are stupid and clueless. Men with half the size of dicks some of them have will make mileage whereas they won't because the former knows and understands how to approach couples, husbands, hotwives, etc. in a sensible manner.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. On my FetLife profile, I only have two nude photos, the rest of the photos are of me and recent. Likewise, on here, I don't spam threads with nude photos of myself especially when you have women, wives, girlfriends, looking for nsa fun. Besides, it's just best to just contact them instead of spamming the damn thread with pics of your dick. It's just not smart. Plus, I keep my photos in my page in my media for verified folks only on this site. I also don't use the term BBC either since I'm more just a body part. You have to play it smart.

Last edited:
I agree with this wholeheartedly. On my FetLife profile, I only have two nude photos, the rest of the photos are of me and recent. Likewise, on here, I don't spam threads with nude photos of myself especially when you have women, wives, girlfriends, looking for nsa fun. Besides, it's just best to just contact them instead of spamming the damn thread with pics of your dick. It's just not smart. Plus, I keep my photos in my page in my album for verified folks only on this site. I also don't use the term BBC either since I'm more just a body part. You have to play it smart.

I never show my dick here. In private PMs with a couple who is serious yes, but I never show it if some BS couple who is looking for some near unreal fantasy black man contacts me and asks to see pictures of me, headshot or body. There are as many ridiculous waste of time couples as there are clueless black guys here too, mind you, so you have to be on guard about that. Show or give them nothing, or block them and move on once you realize they are a waste of time.

I wont spend to much time..I see the pay wall.Im a 41 black dom..is this site worth the money? When I say worth it. I mean are there Real white subs? or is This all make believe?

You should verify yourself and prove yourself real before questioning others. :cool:

Back