Real and fake

We are that couple feeling our way around in this but have had three serious offers that we are entertaining. We have been married 33 years and it is not easy as easy as some people make it out to be, i.e. the fakers. My wife and I both know this is a serious step we are taking in our relationship by her being with another man. Add in the fact we both know the reason we are doing this is because of her interest in a virile well hung black man creates a dynamic that she wants "more" out of sex than me.
I can understand that it takes time to figure out what you want in the lifestyle. That is understandable. What ive learned is this is more of a site that people discuss their desire and can have an open dialog with people of similar views without being looked down on. There are other sites that are for actually hooking up

I can understand that it takes time to figure out what you want in the lifestyle. That is understandable. What ive learned is this is more of a site that people discuss their desire and can have an open dialog with people of similar views without being looked down on. There are other sites that are for actually hooking up

Message me with those sites, we might be members already but I would like to see if you have anything better. Looked down on is right. A lot of people, white men, have issues with this and leave comments on "dating/hookup" sites that are either mildly derogatory to hostile. It is racism and insecurity rolled into one big ball of ignorance.
I get why some do not get why any husband wants to do this so it is nice to be able to talk to "real" couples and men who are wired like me. Some of us white men enjoy the idea of their wife being bedded by a hung dominant black man and her enjoying it and the rest of society who doesn't like it will just have to deal with it.

Message me with those sites, we might be members already but I would like to see if you have anything better. Looked down on is right. A lot of people, white men, have issues with this and leave comments on "dating/hookup" sites that are either mildly derogatory to hostile. It is racism and insecurity rolled into one big ball of ignorance.
I get why some do not get why any husband wants to do this so it is nice to be able to talk to "real" couples and men who are wired like me. Some of us white men enjoy the idea of their wife being bedded by a hung dominant black man and her enjoying it and the rest of society who doesn't like it will just have to deal with it.
I guess we're not alone (not that I really thought this has not happened to anyone else in this lifestyle), I've had to report some of the emails/comments, from other internet hookup sites, to administrators, that could be considered threatening because of my wife's profile (exclusive to bbc).

Last edited:
Back