Real and fake

Im about 99% sure all black guys on here are real but as ive come to find out not all females or couples are real. Some may be real but are not serious about connecting. How are BBCs supposed to figure out the difference?

Perhaps they aren't serious at the moment but will take their time to explore and discover. I'm sure they are all serious about the fantasy but not quite ready to take the final plunge. Give it time.

Perhaps they aren't serious at the moment but will take their time to explore and discover. I'm sure they are all serious about the fantasy but not quite ready to take the final plunge. Give it time.
Im not talking about the people who are taking there time getting into the lifestyle i actually like those people it's the ones who talk like they really have done all those things but aren't really doing anything at all

Im not talking about the people who are taking there time getting into the lifestyle i actually like those people it's the ones who talk like they really have done all those things but aren't really doing anything at all

OK, I can agree to that and I see what you mean. Some of their stories are just so bizarre in graphic detail that I just can't bring the GF to this site as for now. She would think those people are too weird.
Why can't they just have a little fun for the woman on the side and everyone wins? This lifestyle, or for us, is just some extra fun for her where I can't compete with a BBC.

OK, I can agree to that and I see what you mean. Some of their stories are just so bizarre in graphic detail that I just can't bring the GF to this site as for now. She would think those people are too weird.
Why can't they just have a little fun for the woman on the side and everyone wins? This lifestyle, or for us, is just some extra fun for her where I can't compete with a BBC.
I agree

Why are there people on here who email me and say "i want you to fuck my wife " but have not seen me and wont do anything but email me back and forth on here?

so your not certified as real and your calling out others as fake. hmmm. sounds like your not real
Man please fall back. A sign next to your name doesn't mean you are REAL actions show if you are real and real recognized real. Real also recognizes the difference between "your"and you're so my assumption is you are fake also.

Man please fall back. A sign next to your name doesn't mean you are REAL actions show if you are real and real recognized real. Real also recognizes the difference between "your"and you're so my assumption is you are fake also.
lol, you the man i guess. good luck with your imaginary lifestyle

We are that couple feeling our way around in this but have had three serious offers that we are entertaining. We have been married 33 years and it is not easy as easy as some people make it out to be, i.e. the fakers. My wife and I both know this is a serious step we are taking in our relationship by her being with another man. Add in the fact we both know the reason we are doing this is because of her interest in a virile well hung black man creates a dynamic that she wants "more" out of sex than me.

Back