Ready Near Phoenix Arizona

azblkluv

Couple
Real Person
From
AZ, US
While celebrating 10yr anniversary she says it is time to live out our long time fantasy of her experiencing endless big black cock orgasms while I watch and remain locked in my tiny chastity cage.
She is explosively orgasmic and deserves much more pleasure than my tongue and finger-sized penis can provide.
I've watched others pleasure every woman I've had and couldn't love it more.
She wants a virile stud who can fill her up so there's plenty of cum for me to lick from her shaven pussy.
She loves every position, especially doggy and cowgirl and is an absolute nympho when sexed up so I think we will all have a great time.
Be discrete, ******* and disease free, vaccinated, and willing to have blurred/faceless pics and movies taken. We will be the same.
Lets email, talk, meet, then plan a couple drinks and see how often security comes to the hotel room to ask you two to keep it down.

While celebrating 10yr anniversary she says it is time to live out our long time fantasy of her experiencing endless big black cock orgasms while I watch and remain locked in my tiny chastity cage.
She is explosively orgasmic and deserves much more pleasure than my tongue and finger-sized penis can provide.
She wants a virile stud who can fill her up so there's plenty of cum for me to lick from her shaven pussy.
She loves every position, especially doggy and cowgirl and is an absolute nympho when sexed up so I think we will all have a great time.
Be discrete, ******* and disease free, vaccinated, and willing to have blurred/faceless pics and movies taken. We will be the same.
Lets email, talk, meet, then plan a couple drinks and see how often security comes to the hotel room to ask you two to keep it down.
Good luck u guys :bigsmile:

Good luck as well from me to you
I am relocating to that area in June. I will be on a cross country trip from NY to AZ and bringing one of my hotwife sluts with me.
Hope this happens for you guys :)

Back