Ready for the next level, ie bbc owned, bulls, etc

party4candi

Couple
Hi again , y’all. No, we still have t spent the money to upgrade. Can some tell me the benefits? I also realize and understand some of you are very real and some of you aren’t, but at least we all share a common interest, and we’re all at different places on the scale. Everyone is different, that’s for sure. We hosted dozens and dozens of interracial swing parties in south Florida, many great people, never a truly bad experience….but with time and wisdom comes a change in needs, approach, desires. Covid was a part reason but also changes in our marriage caused us to see things differently. No more risky behavior, no drunks, no pushy arrogance, no late arrivals, so we went weeks and months, nothing seemed to click, until I realized that I, husband, might be missing some signals from hotwife Brandi, even if she herself didn’t know she was sending them. Here it is. What took me so selfishly long to find out that while she was making sure the black men were getting off, none of them ever took the time to worship her and get her off. Yes, it’s erotic and naughty for her to be a bbc fuckhole, I love it, but I now understand that if she wasn’t getting off too, it probably was t as much fun for her…or the other girls. So now, rather than those type of parties, we agreed that inviting 2 or 3 bbc men into our home, ensuring that they are guys she really loves fucking, and explaining to them that this is a two way street, well, we think it’s the best way to go. She wants to worship bbc, but she wants black lovers that will service her and make her shudder, too. So, we’ve done it all, but now the thing that we both agree upon is, it has to be real, authentic, intimate, trustworthy, safe, fun, sexy. Not all bbc bull potentials are gonna understand it, but the lucky 2 or 3 that do will be very spoiled.

Back