Read this before visiting Miami and Ft Lauderdale

sensualchocl8

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
This is the ultimate guide for anyone looking for BBC or hotwives while visiting South Florida

So when I meet visiting swingers they usually only know about a single club in the area, when in fact there are many. I end up giving them alot of other options that they had no idea existed. Starting from the most to least popular, i'm going to break down all the resources for swingers visiting the area. I am not affiliated with these places in any way. I just want to share what I know from experience.

Trapeze (Ft Lauderdale)
Hands down the most popular play club and my favorite. It attracts the most tourists and is a private byob club with monthly or yearly membership options. They have couples only nights on Saturdays, free three course meals every night with breakfast after midnight, and a dance floor with DJ. The play areas are separated into two sides. A couples only side and a side for singles where couples can play as well. There are plenty of private rooms as well as open play areas for the more adventurous.

Miami Velvet (Miami)
Also a membership club, it is the second most popular in the area and about 35 miles south of Trapeze. It has a large latin presence being in the heart of Miami. They offer very similar options as Trapeze except there is no food. In my opinion it would be just as good as Trapeze if food was offered as well. You can still have a blast there though and there is a Dennys across the street to soak up some of that alcohol before heading home.

Club Hedonism (Pompano)
10 miles North of Trapeze and a fraction of the size of both Trapeze and Velvet. It's an older club and has been around for awhile. Alot of locals aren't even aware that it exists. Free food is offered here but stay away from it. It isn't great and seems to be reheated from prior nights. Byob, Membership, and no dedicated couples area. Come here if you want a more lowkey atmosphere.

Rooftop (Hollywood)
Right in between Trapeze and Velvet along Hollywood beach. This is a nude and play friendly hotel. It has public and private play areas as well as a rooftop pool for skinny dipping. BDSM friendly play parties are frequently thrown here with a byob bar. There is no membership, however to access the hotel you must either be a guest or pay a fee to enter.

Prestige (Miami)
6 miles from Miami Velvet. This is the least popular only because of its age. It is the newest of the bunch and is a great play club. Had tons of fun the last time I went. It has a larger african American presence with monthly membership options, free food, byob, and dance floor with DJ. Play rooms are downstairs with no separate areas for couples and singles. The only con for this club is street parking and dim lighting at the front door. I haven't been there in a few months so the lighting issue may have already been rectified.

Other swinger resources

Fetish Factory (Ft Lauderdale)
Not a play club but this fetish and bdsm kink store hosts fetish parties throughout the year. Some are play friendly and are geared more towards swingers that have a bdsm kink. They usually host themed parties depending on the holiday season as well as an annual weekend hotel takeover.

Haulover (Miami)
Nude beach in North Beach Miami. Speaks for itself. A nice place to soak up some sun during the day before playing at a club at night. You can also meet at alot of swingers here

Networking channels
These websites are verified with real locals. You can find local parties both private and public, or connect with someone one on one.
WWW.SDC.COM
WWW.SLS.COM
WWW.FETLIFE.COM

Well there you have it. All the places I mentioned are located within a 45 mile radius. I hope it helps you horny bastards plan a full trip and enjoy all the swinging that south florida has to offer! You can connect with me personally while you are in town by sending me a message here or at theblackelite83@gmail.com. I love meeting new people in the lifestyle and there are tons of other fun vanilla activities I can fill you in on.

Last edited:
There is also "DEFY" now, in Pompano Beach. We were there last Friday and Saturday with swinger friends. It is a nice option, no food but it has everything else.

We also went to Trapeze by ourselves on Sunday night and that turned out to be a great experience. Sunday is a SM friendly night and it was very erotic. We will definitely be back when in the area.

Back