Rated 7-10: Best asses of b2w

What is the criteria? Is it the juiciness of the cheeks? The firmness of the cakes? The symmetry in each cheek? How pronounced the cheeks are as the babe stands upright without arching her back? Or is it as simple as the dinner tray test? For those not familiar with the dinner tray test. It's if I place a tray on your girl's ass when she's standing up and that tray is able to balance on the top of her luscious ass without falling off. Or is it when I'm smashing it from behind sipping on my yac and smoking my cigar, I can place my yac on one cheek without it falling off and tap my ashes off my cigar into the ashtray on the other cheek. Oh believe me, it's possible.

Seeking guidance on the criteria before handing out scores. Because I see plenty of lovely asses in this thread. However, each one has its own distinct, beauty. It's own certain flair, which depending on the mood I'm in could be the winner of a pounding at that specific time.

What is the criteria? Is it the juiciness of the cheeks? The firmness of the cakes? The symmetry in each cheek? How pronounced the cheeks are as the babe stands upright without arching her back? Or is it as simple as the dinner tray test? For those not familiar with the dinner tray test. It's if I place a tray on your girl's ass when she's standing up and that tray is able to balance on the top of her luscious ass without falling off. Or is it when I'm smashing it from behind sipping on my yac and smoking my cigar, I can place my yac on one cheek without it falling off and tap my ashes off my cigar into the ashtray on the other cheek. Oh believe me, it's possible.

Seeking guidance on the criteria before handing out scores. Because I see plenty of lovely asses in this thread. However, each one has its own distinct, beauty. It's own certain flair, which depending on the mood I'm in could be the winner of a pounding at that specific time.
there is no criteria!! Its your prerogative...the ratings differ because of this indifference, and it serves it's purpose. If a woman with a curvy bubble butt is a 10 to you, that's your choice...but another guy who sees a petite yet shapely butt can also be a 10 to him!! All in all, I made this thread for the enjoyment of not just my fellow bulls, but also our entire community!! Hotwives, and cucks included!! I hope this can clarify some things for you brother...enjoy!!

there is no criteria!! Its your prerogative...the ratings differ because of this indifference, and it serves it's purpose. If a woman with a curvy bubble butt is a 10 to you, that's your choice...but another guy who sees a petite yet shapely butt can also be a 10 to him!! All in all, I made this thread for the enjoyment of not just my fellow bulls, but also our entire community!! Hotwives, and cucks included!! I hope this can clarify some things for you brother...enjoy!!
Believe me, bruh. I'm enjoying it. Thanks for the thread.

Back