Rated 7-10: Best asses of b2w

Why make a post if no one can make there own choice based off your rating scale
because I'm here to encourage not discourage. your entitled to your opinion bro, but thinking for the women that will be viewing this thread, the last thing I want to do is make someone feel inadequate!! even with a website like this bro where ppl are very open with their bodies, some still can be offended by our words

because I'm here to encourage not discourage. your entitled to your opinion bro, but thinking for the women that will be viewing this thread, the last thing I want to do is make someone feel inadequate!! even with a website like this bro where ppl are very open with their bodies, some still can be offended by our words

Are we here to be truthful or tell lies

Are we here to be truthful or tell lies
neither really!! we are not tasked with the duty to pass judgment on our fellow members. it is our duty to be fulfilled though, and to help others be fulfilled. I'm not saying your wrong bro, but like I said... for the sake of making ppl feel inclusive and comfortable

neither really!! we are not tasked with the duty to pass judgment on our fellow members. it is our duty to be fulfilled though, and to help others be fulfilled. I'm not saying your wrong bro, but like I said... for the sake of making ppl feel inclusive and comfortable
According to you,you’re rating scale on this post is passing judgement don’t you think

Back