Rant: Indian Men riding black men coatails

I notice a lot of single indian men in here , I got a beef ...very big beef.
I live in a south east Asian community (indian, Pakistani, Bangladesh, Guyanese ,
Sri lankan, fillipino ).

The biggest among SEA community is the Indians in Queens ,New York .
Many Indians don't acknowledge there ancient blackness that's fine .
What I find apalling is the often quiet bigotry and contempt I see Indians have for blacks .

You open shops in our community but you won't hire our ******* or even our women .
When we extend dialog for solutions we get nothing but silence .

But when it comes to gaining entry into American culture .
You will find difficulty in mainstream but not in black American culture .

I've seen the Indian ******* use black culture to get into a different space they were barred from.
Gain a American identity that won't get them mocked or humiliated .

I didn't peep this until a brotha of Afro-guyanese descent pointed it out to me.
That old African American adage appeared .
Everybody wanna be a black man until it's time to be a black man .

Im here to say no more , you cant come up in spaces where black men are kings .
You step in pretending to be a black king too.

Nah ...im calling you fellas out.

Your not a fucking alternative , you can't jump on our coat tails.
Your not black , you are not what they mean when they say black.

You are just some fakes , wannabes and scammers.
Your not the genuine article .

You bootleg .

Im sure some brothas and white cuckold couples will find my view distasteful.
Im perfectly ok with it , because somebody gotta be the gatekeeper .
Some body gotta draw the line and tell these fence straddlers they can't come to the party .

What in the hell are you talking about? First of all, your rant makes absolutely no sense, get some confidence dude, if you think a few indian guys on here are messing with your game you most likely have no game at all and are not a bull by nature. Any real bull would not be worried about the peasants. And if you're going to try and shame a culture at least know the difference between 'Your' and 'You're' Almost had a seizure trying to understand what in the hell you were trying to say.

What in the hell are you talking about? First of all, your rant makes absolutely no sense, get some confidence dude, if you think a few indian guys on here are messing with your game you most likely have no game at all and are not a bull by nature. Any real bull would not be worried about the peasants. And if you're going to try and shame a culture at least know the difference between 'Your' and 'You're' Almost had a seizure trying to understand what in the hell you were trying to say.

I think you're missing the point. He's saying that in his experience, blacks are villified in Indian spaces but then use blackness to their advantage. It has nothing to do with "Game." I don't share his opinion because I don't share his experience but I'll never devalue another black man's feelings and experiences

Trivial beef. Devote your attention toward things that really matter in life. The writing was incoherent without one well-constructed paragraph. OK, so some Punjabis present themselves as niggaz and want to be BBC. So what?
You sound like one Tamil mofo... You wanna be BBC?? Grow a DICK;a BIG BLACK COCK. Ask the ladies. They'll tell you this too

I’m really shocked by the commentary I’m reading here. Look at the end of the day what anyone says about themself has nothing to do with you. If they say their black and a woman accepts that then so be it.

Whenever the cultural appropriation argument gets raised I have to through it back to you. For the black men here you all are on a website lifting the white woman up above all others. You pray to the religion the white man gave you, speak the language the white man gave you now you’re upset that another ethnicity wants to appropriate our culture.

If you were so pro the culture you would not be on this site. So let’s just look at an individual for who they are and not judge an entire culture based on some truly trivial *******.

Please Spare me the outrage
These Women are all ours. SATISFACTION is all they seek. That doesn't sound like too much to ask for...

I have noticed the same phenomenon here bro. I live in Toronto, Canada and we are a mecca for the planet as we have all ethnicities that move here and more. We do get a number of desis ( a title for individuals from the Indian Subcontinent and their diaspora ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desi ) ) and their numbers are so massive they have their own desifests here now ( https://www.todocanada.ca/city/toronto/event/desifest/, https://festivalstoronto.com/events/desifest/,
). On occasion I have observed how they desire to say they are Black without being inconvenienced with the same form of racism we get and on another occasion riding public transit I had to contain my laughter seeing one proudly wear Abercrombie and Fitch clothing indirectly suggesting that he considered himself white??? They should pick a side and stick with it. Moreover they have their own culture and tradition that go back centuries, they should stick with that? And the racism and indifference that I get from members of that community alone eclipses any I ever faced from whites period!

Just found this thread. Was born in Toronto. Better yet was born on Avenue Road. Not in a house. No the parents were slow heading to the hospital, or the cab was slow depending on who is telling the story mom or dad.

for years I used to go to many of the festivals in Toronto for the food and music.

why did I stop. Easy. People at the events and not just one indicated that whites were not welcome to their celibration of where their families were from. Was told to leave. Funny thing is part of my family are more recently from Africa. My grandmother was from a family farm in what is now south Africa. I learned to speak africanis from her. Yes she was white. Do I claim to be black no. My other grandmother was born in Kingston Jamaica to diplomatic parents and lived there for 18 years before coming to toronto to go to university. am I some how part Jamaican. No. Just as i am not Irish or Scottish where going back far enough my family came from in the 1700 s and early 1800 s As indentured servants in the bottom of the boats like today’s boat people. They too were seeking a better life for their families.

it is not just the people of colour that want to celebrate their way of life and their freedoms. Have been told a few times that non gay people should not attend the gay pride events and that I was taking up a hotel room needed by gay members of the community.

the only festival that I still attend is the Greek festival. They are happy to have us and learn about their food, dance and culture.

I live in a south east Asian community (indian, Pakistani, Bangladesh, Guyanese ,
Sri lankan, fillipino ).

What I find apalling is the often quiet bigotry and contempt I see Indians have for blacks .

You open shops in our community but you won't hire our ******* or even our women .

I've seen the Indian ******* use black culture to get into a different space they were barred from.

I didn't peep this until a brotha of Afro-guyanese descent pointed it out to me.

You bootleg .

Some body gotta draw the line and tell these fence straddlers they can't come to the party .
Hold the gates papa. :qos:

I would never entertain an Indian or Pakistani man or any other from the Asian sub continent but i do have a soft spot for Nigerian man. Then have very good strong bodies, big cocks and great stamina.

Im not against those who want dezi dick, not a biggot that way .
As a American-Haitian Man , Im just guarding the identity and image of all blackmen built off the backs of Afro-American Men and their genius .

Sri lankan, fillipino ).

You bootleg .

Not into Indian men

I set up a gangbang once for a couple... 3 bbc’s and myself....

I wanted some new faces so I reached out to people on Craigslist....

on the day of the gangbang we were all meeting at the hotel bar for a ******* before we headed up to the room...

In strolls this short Indian guy with glasses... Everyone kinda looked at each other like “ WTF “

I had to pull him aside and explain to him that the wife is only into BBC and he doesn’t fit the mold...

He gets mad and says “ I am BBC , big brown cock “
Chuckling. Only da chocolate, baby. Accept no substitutes!

The level of frustration and racism on here is insane 😂😂😂 the men on this thread are the same ones crying about being victims of "white supremacy" all day , except you do the same thing to another minority because of how angry and inferior you feel. You unleashed your frustration on A WHOLE CULTURE 🤦‍♂️ and then comes the bangladeshi mate who jumps on the train to hate on his neighbor country 🤣 wow, this website is for FETISH, not bigotry, boys 😂😂 keep cool lmao

If you're going to hate on individuals, so be it. You have the right to. But trying to make a race seem inferior, is the DEFINITION of racism, loved by complexed angry men 😂 some weak frustrated guy tried to do that in the 40s but it didnt work well 😬

Back