Racist white boy trash talks on interracial couple

Towards the end of the clip @1:30... That nothing but mouth Pussyflake asked the male if he was "chink or Mexican". I believe if it had been a Black man with her. He wouldn't have been so bold. Those type of racist Dick Enviers generally aren't that messy. Unless they are armed or with a group of like-minded Cavefolk.

Towards the end of the clip @1:30... That nothing but mouth Pussyflake asked the male if he was "chink or Mexican". I believe if it had been a Black man with her. He wouldn't have been so bold. Those type of racist Dick Enviers generally aren't that messy. Unless they are armed or with a group of like-minded Cavefolk.
I didn't think he was black either. He starts off with calling him a Jew. Either way, he was in the wrong.

I didn't think he was black either. He starts off with calling him a Jew. Either way, he was in the wrong.
Yeah only chimed in because the title/ comments didn't accurately portray the "identity" of those in the video. 💯Absolutely he couldn't be wronger. The only way for him to be right is if he just stop breathing...For good⚰️😏😆.

GIF

@SwirlSexr775

Back