Raceplay - too taboo?

Suri

Female
Gold Member
From
US
The subject of raceplay raises a lot of questions and eyebrows. It seems everyone here has had some experience with it, good or bad. I'm curious to hear your stories.

My own experience (many years ago) caught me quite off-guard. I was in my 20s, and had been seeing an older black man for a bit. He was charming and classy and went out of his way to make me feel comfortable under any circumstances. Whether it meant he was walking on the outside part of the sidewalk, or draping his overcoat on me in a room where the A/C was blasting. Sex with him was fantastic. He had rhythm, stamina and a sixth sense for being able to read my body and what it needed in the moment. One fateful night, he started to incorporate the the clear differences of our skin tone in his dirty talk. And that quickly escalated to him prompting me to use the n-word. I was flummoxed! I was taught my whole life that it was an ugly, hateful word - never to be uttered by my privileged white lips. But he insisted, as long as I knew that it was only for these intense moments of deep, carnal fucking. Reluctant at first, I eventually complied. After some getting used to, and a LOT of his guidance for how that word was to be used, we came to an understanding. He explained that to hear the descendant of (most likely) racist white men use it, not in a derogatory or insulting way, but in a fashion that praised him for what only black men are able to provide; that it was his way of reclaiming the word from it's ugly origins.

I will never understand what it's like to be black, especially in America with all the history of racism and inequality we have. But for a brief moment in my 20s, a man nearly 20 years my senior, convinced me this experience was a meager form of reparation on my part - despite my own enjoyment.

Thoughts? Comments? Stories? Do you think raceplay is wrong? Should we be allowed to enjoy it?

2078654109.gif

The subject of raceplay raises a lot of questions and eyebrows. It seems everyone here has had some experience with it, good or bad. I'm curious to hear your stories.

My own experience (many years ago) caught me quite off-guard. I was in my 20s, and had been seeing an older black man for a bit. He was charming and classy and went out of his way to make me feel comfortable under any circumstances. Whether it meant he was walking on the outside part of the sidewalk, or draping his overcoat on me in a room where the A/C was blasting. Sex with him was fantastic. He had rhythm, stamina and a sixth sense for being able to read my body and what it needed in the moment. One fateful night, he started to incorporate the the clear differences of our skin tone in his dirty talk. And that quickly escalated to him prompting me to use the n-word. I was flummoxed! I was taught my whole life that it was an ugly, hateful word - never to be uttered by my privileged white lips. But he insisted, as long as I knew that it was only for these intense moments of deep, carnal fucking. Reluctant at first, I eventually complied. After some getting used to, and a LOT of his guidance for how that word was to be used, we came to an understanding. He explained that to hear the descendant of (most likely) racist white men use it, not in a derogatory or insulting way, but in a fashion that praised him for what only black men are able to provide; that it was his way of reclaiming the word from it's ugly origins.

I will never understand what it's like to be black, especially in America with all the history of racism and inequality we have. But for a brief moment in my 20s, a man nearly 20 years my senior, convinced me this experience was a meager form of reparation on my part - despite my own enjoyment.

Thoughts? Comments? Stories? Do you think raceplay is wrong? Should we be allowed to enjoy it?

View attachment 4633638
Between two, and it stops there, if it brings excitement and pleasure do it---If reversed, it would be great to hear a black lady say--"fuck me like you are not a white boi, I want that cracker cock."

Damn honey you really want to touch a nerve on here. As a black man who has engaged in and enjoys raceplay i'll give you my take on it.
History isn't lost on us we know our ancestors would have been killed for even looking at a white women let alone fucking one. That in mind this is the best time in the history of America to be a black man. White people are falling over themselves to prove their are not racist. In part i think we owe it to our ancestors to take advantage of this situation. One of the reasons i enjoy it is that puts most white women in an uncomfortable position psychologically. The contrast between the pleasure you are feeling and the mental stress of being ****** to submit and use those words adds to the tension.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn honey you really want to touch a nerve on here. As a black man who has engaged in and enjoys raceplay i'll give you my take on it.
History isn't lost on us we know our ancestors would have been killed for even looking at a white women let alone fucking one. That in mind this is the best time in the history of America to be a black man. White people are falling over themselves to prove their are not racist. In part i think we owe it to our ancestors to take advantage of this situation. One of the reasons i enjoy it is that puts most white women in an uncomfortable position psychologically. The contrast between the pleasure you are feeling and the mental stress of being ****** to submit and use those words adds to the tension.
Kinda hot thinking about it that way.

Apologies-but I did say between the two, and it stops there

I would like u to fuck my wife !

I’m white and my wife is black. There are some places I could never go with her because of the racial overtones from slavery and oppression. Even if it were consensual role playing it would be playing roles that should never have happened in real life. But that’s just me.

So true, we really are that transparent. Go for it, it's way past time.

Back