Quit IR obsession or i cant escape my desires ?

You may try to quit and possibly do it, but I’m betting it won’t be without much effort if you do. As for myself, it’s been 20+ years of wanting and desiring this and I don’t see it ever stopping. I’ve tried to suppress and quit a few times over the years but it never lasts. Usually the best thing to do is own up and admit to what you like and then do what you can to make it happen. The way I look at it is life’s too short to be miserable so do what you can to be happy and enjoy it.

You may try to quit and possibly do it, but I’m betting it won’t be without much effort if you do. As for myself, it’s been 20+ years of wanting and desiring this and I don’t see it ever stopping. I’ve tried to suppress and quit a few times over the years but it never lasts. Usually the best thing to do is own up and admit to what you like and then do what you can to make it happen. The way I look at it is life’s too short to be miserable so do what you can to be happy and enjoy it.

This is it .. I dont think I can stop I dont want to stop lol

I feel for you buddy

I’m afraid of letting my wife have real BBC. All black guys are super attracted to her and she knows my desires. But, I’m afraid she will love it too much and need regular dicking down by black bulls.
That's what you ultimately want though right?

I don’t want her to fall for a Black Bull and leave me if that’s what your asking. But I can’t help the desire I have to want to see her Blacked. It has become her fantasy too.
Well then y'all have to let her live that out! You know how lucky you are? A wife that want's it too is kinda rare. Let her get that black dick man! And if she needs more (which she will) then you just sit back and enjoy her being totally satisfied sexually! You know you want this! ;-)

So do I just try and quit IR obsession or just admit i want to see my wife blacked and I cant escape my desires ? Will it ever go away ? And do I even want it to go away 🤣
I've been obsessed with IR sex for 20 years. I'm a wannabe cuck and the thoughts never go away. I've just come to accept it. It's probably like trying to tell a gay person to go straight.......it would never work out and will lead to unhappiness.

I've been obsessed with IR sex for 20 years. I'm a wannabe cuck and the thoughts never go away. I've just come to accept it. It's probably like trying to tell a gay person to go straight.......it would never work out and will lead to unhappiness.
This is exactly the way I look at it to ..

I don’t want her to fall for a Black Bull and leave me if that’s what your asking. But I can’t help the desire I have to want to see her Blacked. It has become her fantasy too.
If y’all are able already to communicate so much about it, being her desire too, then you are safe to make it happen. You trust her already. Just openly tell her your absolute, greatest fear is that she would leave you permanently for a Black man whom you acknowledge are all superior and far more masculine than you. You just want to be honest with her and completely honest and vulnerable, so she knows you trust her so much you wanted to admit to her she has that power over you. But you still trust her, so you want her to finally get a Black Man to dominate both of y’all so she gets to have a real man’s mighty Black cock

Have you ever felt the need for therapy ? What's the mantra of keeping a balance between family and hotwifing lifestyle outside. How old were you ******* when you started out
we all need therapy from time to time. its not healthy to keep stuff bottled up and not talking about it with anyone. though finding people to tell when ur living a taboo life - that's quite difficult. i didnt have anyone to talk to initially, just hubby. what do u do when there're things u feel and want to say, and u know it's going to hurt them, but they're the only one u can share it with? u end up bottled things, and carrying the guilt, shame, stress with u.

i was so happy once others reached out to me through my blog. suddenly i had sisters, in similar situation to me, same stresses, same guilt trips. finally people to share with. it's a great feeling knowing ur not alone.

for me family always comes first. to balance u have to kind of live 2 lives. the home life is the one everyone knows u as. respectable mum, hijabi, conservative. and then the 'me' life, where i'm free to explore my desires and needs, away from home, away from responsibilities and away from hubby. living 2 lives is something any asian woman who's grown up in the west, will understand.

Nothing wrong with fantasizes and desires. I have had mine since high school. It all depends on if the desire is so strong you want it to go real. Seems many do. Either way it is perfectly normal to have them

Back