Quit from QoS lifestyle?

Garbo

Male
Hi all,
I am happily engaged since 5 years and my gf is really a slut with me, i can't complain about anything... But i'm obsessed by my fantasy of her fucked by BBC since a saw old pics of her fucking with some black cocks and she told me several times about her life as QoS before meeting me, she used to fuck with one or more different BBC at week, she was really obsessed by their big cocks and she was limitless.
Now, the question is, in your opinion, is it possible she really isn't interested anymore in black cocks? She swears so but sometimes i catch her looking with inrerest on them, down the road.
During this 5 years she never shows anything wrong to me but i can't stop thinking of her fucked by two BBC, as i saw in pics and i think she will never forget those fucks.
What do you think?

In my experience, dating a woman who once was really into Black guys does not mean she will be into them again now shes with you. She may have moved on from her highly sexual youth and her priorities have changed. You could of course give her your appproval and then spend years repeatedly doing so. But if she doesnt want to do it, she wont.

Contrary to what is said, don't get roped or duped into the whole once you go black, you never go back mantra. Like everything in life, there is an expiration date. So, that being said, she maybe looking, and sure she maybe reminiscing, and that may be all. She knows you are Kool with it, and if she wanted to, she can get back into it. Basically, don't ******* or sweat it. She will get back into it if or when she wants to. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

I think you are right, maybe she just grew up and now she is looking for a stable relationship.
To be honest, if she will ever go back to bbc, including into our relationships all this life, it'll be ok for me, but, as you said, everything must start from her.

Hi all,
I am happily engaged since 5 years and my gf is really a slut with me, i can't complain about anything... But i'm obsessed by my fantasy of her fucked by BBC since a saw old pics of her fucking with some black cocks and she told me several times about her life as QoS before meeting me, she used to fuck with one or more different BBC at week, she was really obsessed by their big cocks and she was limitless.
Now, the question is, in your opinion, is it possible she really isn't interested anymore in black cocks? She swears so but sometimes i catch her looking with inrerest on them, down the road.
During this 5 years she never shows anything wrong to me but i can't stop thinking of her fucked by two BBC, as i saw in pics and i think she will never forget those fucks.
What do you think?
I don't know if you are truly ready to go down that road. With her past you may just want to keep that a fantasy.
Definitely give it a lot of thought don't rush Into it and then talk to her. The first time that you let this happen you will have regret you have never felt before. You will hear her moans and watch her being pleasured by another man reaching places you'll never imagine. She can't remember exactly what it feel like but she remembers feels good im sure.

I may be wrong but this sounds like a fantasy post, not a real wife “dilemma.” You just happen to see pictures of her taking black cock? We’re they in a photo album or maybe she had them stuck to her fridge with magnets? And she is just so open that she tells you she used to be a black cock slut?

If I’m reading this right you want people to say, “dude, sounds like she was totally into them, and if she’s taking a break it’s only very temporary while she rests her pussy.” Sorry to be so jaded but this one doesn’t sound right,

I don't understand your reply, i saw pictures of her taking black cocks on her old phones and she told me about black cocks she took before, it was all real, non in my mind... I'm only asking if it's possible to totally quit from this or she is taking a break.
Ah, this is a real life dilemma for me, non fantasy.

Back