Quicky sex

nothing to me is as slutty as "pump and dump quicky" a woman has to be a slut to do this I believe

I love it when Sammy is out and comes home to tell me she had a stand up fuck fully dressed or a doggy fuck round the back of some bar/club
when she is always bare under her dress/skirt, most men will look on her after as a fuck slut/whore they get in her so quickly and easily, and the fact she is drinking dancing being chatted up by some other guy with spunk running down her bare legs or soaking into the lace stocking tops
I often drop her off at this blokes office early evening after the cleaners have left, as always knickerless, he just sits on his office chair, has a fairly large cock and she straddles his legs and slides down on his shaft (the quickest she has ever been from disappearing through the office door and walking back out to me in the car waiting is about 7 mins (I have posted about this previously)

1986 husband away on exercise from RAF Brize Norton bored out of my mind
Went shopping, bought too much, American forces policeman offered to carry some of bags up to my flat.
Within 15secs of the front door closing he was inside me lol
Lovely what a slutty wife you are. Love to play with you and fuck your all holes in the grossary shop/mall.

I met this woman on the side of the road that had a flat tire. I pulled over and changed her tire. She asked me to follow her off of the highway so we did she pulled over in an area that had a little cover and she let me have her doggy style with the passenger and 2nd door open and we were between them. A quickie indeed.

I met this woman on the side of the road that had a flat tire. I pulled over and changed her tire. She asked me to follow her off of the highway so we did she pulled over in an area that had a little cover and she let me have her doggy style with the passenger and 2nd door open and we were between them. A quickie indeed.
Nice. Lucky man you are

I met this guy at walmart about a years ago ,he started talking to me the next thing I knew I was in the backseat of his car my pant down around my ankles his cock and cum inside of me this all happen in lest then 5 minutes ,and I was on my way back home
Damn you a bad ass!

Went out had a couple drinks I was feeling good sexy black guy walked up to me I was so hot so I pulled him towards me he gripped my ass right away and went in for a kiss on my neck his cock was throbbing we left the bar after a couple words to each other he ate my pussy in his back seat and fucked me so hard I took him home and we went for a couple rounds

I didn't know his name
He had my dress off in minutes
I got on my hands and knees
He loosened his belt
Took out his Dick
And buried it in my cunt
View attachment 2722304
It only took minutes for him to cum
He tucked his dick in his pants
Zipped up his pants
Then left
That's the way I like it. No questions asked, just bend me over fuck me deposit your cum and leave. That's the best ☺️

I met this guy at walmart about a years ago ,he started talking to me the next thing I knew I was in the backseat of his car my pant down around my ankles his cock and cum inside of me this all happen in lest then 5 minutes ,and I was on my way back home
Young or old guy?

I took my ex to an adult theater in Palm beach.

walk into the theater to the front row unzipped her dress (front zipper) sat down 30 seconds later a guy sat down next to her and started fingering her - she reach over stroked his cock for like 10 seconds - he got up moved between her legs and started fucking her.... (where where not there 2 min before she had a strangers cock inside her)

about a min after the 1st guy started fucking her a second guy knelt in the empty seat and fed her his cock
the first came inside her in less than 3 minutes - and a 3rd guy that was watching immediately took his place - he only lasted a minute before blowing his load in her pussy (less than 10 min 2 creampies)

the 2nd guy in her mouth then swapped places with the 3rd guy and fucked her while she cleaned the 2nd guys cock the - the 2nd guy only lasted about 3 min in her sloppy cunt before he added his load to her pussy, he got up put is cock away and walked out...

there where only 2 other men in the theater and neither sould any interest in joining us so we left

27 min after getting out of the car we where back in the car with the ex carrying 3 total strangers load of cum in her pussy.

Back