Questions for the BBCs

Sxycple8385

Couple
Real Person
From
PA, US
Hey first time posters here, not wanting to get verified here(but we have a similar name on other sites and are there)...

So here's the question, when playing with the couple what's your preference???

A.) Hubby watching
B.) Hubby watching in a chastity and then wifey unlocking and joining in
C.) Hubby watching and then joining in
D.) No hubby present

(Personally I[the female] want my hubby there and then joining in)

Second question has to do with us putting pictures up on another site...

If I were to wear anything in the below pictures, would that give the hint that we were interested in BBC only??? And if hubby is in pictures with me, should he be locked, or just in regular boxers???

Just a curious couple finally getting into this whole lifestyle and wanting to see what turns people on.

Thank you and have a good day!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5482.JPG
    IMG_5482.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5499.JPG
    IMG_5499.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 31
My preference in order is
1. Husband not present at all
2. Husband can wait in the lobby of the hotel while I text him pictures of my dick in his wife's pussy.
3. Husband can watch

I would never want the husband joining in. The thought turns me off, but everyone is different.

As far as your last question goes about the items, those things are pretty self explanatory about what you want lol.

Good questions...here is my response...
1. I don't mind the husband watching, it is exciting to me to see the look on the husbands face when I fuck his wife.
2. Don't care much for the hubby being in a chastity, I always leave that decision with the wife and her cuck
3. Hubby watching in joining in is pretty hot sometimes, especially when he is directing what he wants the wife to do with my cock
4. I don't mind the husband not being present, if the wife doesn't want him there and they agree then I am cool with it.

Back