Question...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slow and Deep, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Slow and Deep

Slow and Deep Well-Known Member Gold Member

Did you, the hot wife or daughter, change the way you dress AFTER becoming a BBC slut? If so...how so? Before and after.

2. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I was primarily blue-jeans, sneakers...now I prefer dresses without panties and wear my QoS necklace and anklet. I just feel sexy all the time!!

3. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Same here jeans, sweat pants and sneakers. Now I wear more dresses and skirts with my QOS jewelry so I can get more attention!

4. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0710.JPG Definitely! Even when I was young and in my 'courting' days I used to dress conservatively. Either going at night or going to work. And because my tits aren't the biggest I never used to wear clothes which showed them off.
    Over the last few years I have completely changed, not just going out with black guys but going out with hubby, and my friends-short skirts, see through dresses and tops, tits on show. But also when going to work, shortest work skirts I dare to wear and shirts with at least 3 buttons undone, letting it all be seen!
    Another positive by-product of this lifestyle, increased libido and sexual confidence!

5. KareBare

KareBare Member

US
    I pretty much dress the same, just added more dresses to my wardrobe, love not wearing anything under them... footloose and panty/bra free:cool:....no panties under leggings either :p...

curiouswhiteone and Bamabbc like this.
  6. LynneC469

LynneC469 Active Member

US
    dresses and skirts

Bamabbc likes this.
  7. Mrsjtkirk52

Mrsjtkirk52 Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

I haven't changed anything. I've always gone without panties/bra. I feel confident and sexy even while wearing sweats/jeans vs dresses/skirts. It makes no difference for me.

curiouswhiteone likes this.