Question to wives and cucks

1. How did the interracial aspect get introduced to you? My wife’s best friend, and former playmate of ours went black and convinced my wife to try. Prior to that she had no interest in trying. We had played with other couples and younger white guys.
  2. Was it your spouse who introduced you to the idea or was it your own discovery? I first brought up the idea of others, but her friend did with bbc.
  3. Were you resistant to the idea of being with a black man at first? Somewhat.
  4. After your first experience with a black man, were you hooked? Or did it take a few more experiences? It took my wife’s current bull, which was her third. They are together five years.
  5. Have any of you who started out "white only" switched to "black only"? Yes.

1. How did the interracial aspect get introduced to you? When I was a teenager, I. the husband, got involved with a black woman
  2. Was it your spouse who introduced you to the idea or was it your own discovery? Me, the hsuband
  3. Were you resistant to the idea of being with a black man at first? Yes she was
  4. After your first experience with a black man, were you hooked? Or did it take a few more experiences? It took a few times
  5. Have any of you who started out "white only" switched to "black only"? No she fucks all races and ages

Back