Question to wives and cucks

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by submission52, May 20, 2015.

1. submission52

submission52 Member

US
    I have a few questions for you women (or for you cuckolds speaking for your wives) who originally started the hotwife or cuckolding lifestyle with only an interest in white men.

1. How did the interracial aspect get introduced to you?
    2. Was it your spouse who introduced you to the idea or was it your own discovery?
    3. Were you resistant to the idea of being with a black man at first?
    4. After your first experience with a black man, were you hooked? Or did it take a few more experiences?
    5. Have any of you who started out "white only" switched to "black only"?
    6. There are articles and pages about how to introduce your woman to interracial cuckolding, but if any of you wives (or cucks with success) have any suggestions that helped with your emergence to interracial lovers, please share with the forum. :)

#1 submission52, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  2. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    My husband introduced the interacial idea to me, right from the beginning of our marriage 20 plus years ago. He would bring it up in sexy chats during foreplay.
    It was hubby who really wanted it, nagged me to try for years.
    I was resistant of going with a black guy, mainly because of the size aspect. We joined a swingers club first and had sex with a couple of older white men at first. I didnt enjoy it but it did prove hubby was ok with me going with other men.
    Promised hubby I would go all the way with two guys only, but was 'hooked' and just carried on. I was enjoying myself and hubby happy with it, got my QoS tatt soon after.
    Only suggestions that I have is practise with a dildo first and hubby must show he still loves and fancies the wife. And big with me was not getting angry jealous in future and throwing it all back at me. I was worried he might, but he never has! X

3. cuckhappy

cuckhappy Well-Known Member Gold Member

Australia
    My husband has nagged me for years to go black but I was not interested in my early years , we always fantasized in bed and I did cum when he talked about other men stroking my body but that's as far as it went until recently.

Last year we went to Fiji for a holiday where I had my first black man , my husband was thrilled and I must say I enjoyed the experience, so to answer your question it was my own discovery.

4. WillandSusn

WillandSusn Well-Known Member

US
    1. How did the interracial aspect get introduced to you? "Associates" of husband were black
    2. Was it your spouse who introduced you to the idea or was it your own discovery? Own "discovery"
    3. Were you resistant to the idea of being with a black man at first? Yes
    4. After your first experience with a black man, were you hooked? Or did it take a few more experiences? First
    5. Have any of you who started out "white only", have any of you switched to "black only"? Yes

5. sneakyhusband

sneakyhusband Member

Cuckold/hotwife is something we have done since we met and was always with white men. That wasn't really a decision, just the way it turned out. After about 15 years I suggested she try a black man and she agreed. Because of where we live, finding a black man was no easy task because we can go a couple of years and never even see one. After we put an ad in alternate life style dot com, a black man contacted us and we agreed to met him. We had to travel about 150 miles, (shows you how far out in the boondocks we live). It went well and I watched as he fucked her twice, cumming in her both times. He also came in her mouth, which she swallowed. We both enjoyed it immensely and would readly do it again, but it's not practical to travel 150 miles just to get some black cock.

6. joe n her

joe n her Member

i was living with boyfriend and he never pleased me i allways thought of threesomes and bbc , joe was hes mate and one night boyfriend went to bed and i wanted joe fuck me then i started flirting and touched joe and told him i wanted suck him then i sat on chair and he pulled my knickers off and made me come by licking me he lifted my legs and told me be quiet as i moaned when feeling him push cock in me he said he heard pete fucking me and it was horny i told him pete had a very big cock and was he horny when he heard us,said he knew i was flirting when i just had shirt on and no knickers i told joe when peter fucked me i made pete fuck hard and fast so joe could hear joe said later peter told him our friend chris who is a black guy was wrestling me for remote and i reached behind squeezed him ,peter left a short while later and joe moved in ,joe asked if i like fuck chris i told him when chris stayed overnight he slept on couch and was very drunk watched him undress and fold hes clothes peter said he heard me go down to chris i told joe chris could fuck me

genuinepleasure likes this.
  7. jd2234irl

jd2234irl Active Member

Ireland
    1. How did the interracial aspect get introduced to you? In Hedo 2 about 12 years ago
    2. Was it your spouse who introduced you to the idea or was it your own discovery? 50% he encouraged it!! 50% the black guy was a smooth operator!! he made me want It so i much so I was going to fuck him whether my husband approved or not!!
    3. Were you resistant to the idea of being with a black man at first? y es, but once in Jamaica that soon diapered when i saw these black guys OMG
    4. After your first experience with a black man, were you hooked? Or did it take a few more experiences? Hooked so fucken good, never looked back!!
    5. Have any of you who started out "white only", have any of you switched to "black only"? I only fuck the superior black guys now now white dick for me, hubby gets it after the superior black guy has had me!!
    6. There are articles and pages about how to introduce your woman to interracial cuckolding, but if any of you wives (or cucks with success) have any suggestions that helped with your emergence to interracial lovers, please share with the forum. :) YA TRY IT!!

8. WillandSusn

WillandSusn Well-Known Member

US
    Hello jd223irl , How did you happen to visit Hedo 2 ? Was the IR sex planned or "conviently" arranged?

9. jd2234irl

jd2234irl Active Member

Ireland
    we watched a program about hedo 2 on SKY, and we decided to travel to there!! wife was a nervous as hell going there she thought she was going to get raped and gang banged, but after about 1 hr in the nude pool she was in heaven so many cocks so little time, she had her hands full of cocks and one black guy started chatting her up and teasing her, he kept this up for about three days till she couldn't take it any more, and brought him back to the room to get fucked (she was going to fuck him regardless of what i though!!)

10. joe n her

joe n her Member

her told me she liked chris as he was allways polite and smart and thought he was good looking and when chris flirted she liked it chris was behind her reaching over for remote and she was turned on peter told her later he saw her grab chris and didnt like it ,her said peter didnt see chris was hard and rubbed against her ,when she took a quilt to chris she told him to give her hes clothes so they wont be creased chris told her she turned him on and he love if she said she love sex with him, said she kissed chris and he told her he wanted sex with her for ages she told him she allways got turned on when they flirted and wanted him to visit when peter was out she had chris s cock in her hand and told him she liked that it was big and very solid chris was fingering her and saying he wants fuck her and her told him if he invites her to hes place tomorrow he will enjoy it ,her said she nearly let chris fuck her as she was horny and wanted him but peter shouted down what was she doing ,when she went up pete asked what had they been doing all this time ,her said it was like we done it and she found it very horny,said when she saw me and chris together in her front room she thought of both of us fucking her ,said if chris was up for it i would be