Question for white women.

Today it is all out in the open. The largest part of society accepts that black men are the alpha males. It was accepted by society even before it was proved by science. Now everyone agrees, both science and society that black men are most suitable mating partners. Its not that there is one or two facts that signal why black men should breed white women but there is an endless list of why that is beneficial for everyone... My question is... If white women quit hiding that black men are their choice, if white men accept and agree with the choice of white women and if we all agree that its beneficial for society that white women mate with black men as much as possible... Why are there so little black babies being born by white women compared to the how much sex they have? I am mostly interested in the opinion of white ladies but everyone's opinion is welcome.
Is not that simple because black male masculinity is under attack! It is considered toxic and every time you turn around there is a overt effort to emasculate us. Only in the black community is it acceptable for black men to attend award shows in full on evening gowns like a woman.

Why would a man want to wear a dress unless he wanted to be a woman?
Not all men of the LGBTQ community want to be women they just want what belongs to women and that is the love and affection of men. See these men believe that they are better than women because they are men they know how to better please a man and because they are stronger!

Only the ones that dress up like women and addons female parts want to actually be a woman.

Is not that simple because black male masculinity is under attack! It is considered toxic and every time you turn around there is a overt effort to emasculate us. Only in the black community is it acceptable for black men to attend award shows in full on evening gowns like a woman.
All masculinity is under attack right now doesn't matter race. Also, ******* are being brainwashed in school, and liberal dipshits are trying to give hormone blockers to children because they believe a kid who questions their gender and the basic building blocks of nature must mean they're gender fluid even if they can't even do fractions in math yet or know any biology.

I am over baby bearing years and only had my first sex with a black guy after I had become past this time.
I am certain that had I had taken black cock before , I would have allowed him to ejaculate deep in my body as I do every time we meet and he fucks me filling me with his black seed .impregnating my white pussy and breeding me giving me a mixed raced baby would have been a natural progression if I was young enough to be come pregnant i would happily have had his baby.
I would have been proud to be seen in this situation and had I known how good being a whore for black cock and cum that I now enjoy every time we Meet Del for him to fuck me .but would have had to move from the conservative racist area where we live.

Last edited:
Today it is all out in the open. The largest part of society accepts that black men are the alpha males. It was accepted by society even before it was proved by science. Now everyone agrees, both science and society that black men are most suitable mating partners. Its not that there is one or two facts that signal why black men should breed white women but there is an endless list of why that is beneficial for everyone... My question is... If white women quit hiding that black men are their choice, if white men accept and agree with the choice of white women and if we all agree that its beneficial for society that white women mate with black men as much as possible... Why are there so little black babies being born by white women compared to the how much sex they have? I am mostly interested in the opinion of white ladies but everyone's opinion is welcome.
I think that up to now the majority of white women who have gone black are over their fertile years but really enjoy the wonderful sex they get. However the ages are getting Lower so I'd guess that more and more young Mothers will be having black babies. We are in England where the last census (1991) recently released figures show that 40% of black men have white partners. Other ethnic groups have nowhere near this figure (Indian Asian etc these are all around 2 - 3% and the same for black women). The reason for the delay in producing these figures is the 30 year rule and a census is taken every 10 years on the first of each decade. If the figure was 40% in 1991 than one can guess it is much higher now and in Britain there is no shortage of black babies with white Mothers, mainly in the big cities. The black population in Britain is about 10% at the moment but rising with an large influx coming in from from Africa legally or illegally. On holidays in Africa we soon realised that the black men are very well aware of the white men's size issues and the resulting demands from the women for more and more black lovers, this is most evident in the holiday areas where the mixing and meeting occurs.

The young white women might not be in this lifestyle, But they are dating and marrying blacks at record rates. You don't need to cuckold you white husband if you just marry a black guy from day one. That's where things are headed.
Excellent point , bro. Excellent. Yes the younger white women are marrying and dating us. The older ones just want to cuck their white hubby's to get black dick. Smh.

Back