Question for white women: Is this a good example of an average white cock and black cock size comparison?

I’m sorry but you’re wrong and unless you’ve also had sex with double digit numbers of both white and black men then you may as well keep looking for and quoting studies that confirm your bias. Black men that are out here fuckin us sluts commonly have bigger dicks than most white guys. I’m not the only slut that has this real life data.
It must get tiring having to constantly debunk the idea that Black guys do not have big dicks.

I’m sorry but you’re wrong and unless you’ve also had sex with double digit numbers of both white and black men then you may as well keep looking for and quoting studies that confirm your bias. Black men that are out here fuckin us sluts commonly have bigger dicks than most white guys. I’m not the only slut that has this real life data.
You said it all. The outcome you see is due to the sample quality. Aren't statistics fun? :D

Guys like me, regardless of their skin colour, servicing couples or girls like you with their dicks and tricks tend to be well endowed.
Usually due to these communities dynamics, one attracts the other. Couples and girls are looking for them, they are looking for couples and girls. In the end both are actively looking for each other.
I got into this by accident. Met a couple and they invited me to their hotel room. They gave me compliments on my features and from there I started exploring in online communities with great success with other couples because I put myself forward. I was even a bull for couple black couples.

For single girls I don't need these forums or communities.

If you go on the street and start checking dick's sizes on random people, then you'll get a different outcome.
I get you enjoying fucking with people from other ethnicities or races. I like it too - perhaps it's the taboo in certain societies, maybe is the contrasting features that make them "exotic" and appealing, or just overall preferences. All fair.
But if you go looking for non-black guys with big dicks you will find then too.
The biggest dick ever recorded is from this white dude living a rather cumbersome life in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Also, the distortion here is that all this lifestyle tends to be ignited by partners with small dicks and they go look for big dicks. In these forum, the go look for big black dicks. As the say goes, you will find if you search.

I also realized that having a big dick is not always good for the girls, as they complain about the pain when I go deep in. Maybe a one-off thing, to check the big-dick mark off their bucket lists but certainly not for the long run. For the ones looking for big dicks, they tend to enjoy this mix of pain with the overall pleasure. To this point not only one girl has managed to deep throat me. I've had more than 70 sexual partners and I have high standards for girls when it comes to their bodies. #statistics
Don't worry, I'm clean. I take measures and I practice safe sex.

To wrap it up, enjoy it out there!

Last edited:
They are bigger but I do wonder if it’s exaggerated how much bigger they are. Were they considerably bigger in your experience?

They are bigger but I do wonder if it’s exaggerated how much bigger they are. Were they considerably bigger in your experience?
It definitely gets exaggerated by the beta whitebois because of their insecurities and fantasies. Let’s put it this way; I’ve only ever met 2 black men with cocks shorter than 7”. Whereas I’ve only ever met 2 or 3 white guys with cocks that were greater than 7”. I’ve never met a black man with a micropenis but I’ve known several white guys that have them. Black men are just better endowed in general, period. The best part is that since most black men are better hung, they don’t usually act like entitled assholes just because they have a big cock like these arrogant white clowns do when they happen to be well endowed. This is exactly the kind of thing that made me quit white guys and become a QOS.

It definitely gets exaggerated by the beta whitebois because of their insecurities and fantasies. Let’s put it this way; I’ve only ever met 2 black men with cocks shorter than 7”. Whereas I’ve only ever met 2 or 3 white guys with cocks that were greater than 7”. I’ve never met a black man with a micropenis but I’ve known several white guys that have them. Black men are just better endowed in general, period. The best part is that since most black men are better hung, they don’t usually act like entitled assholes just because they have a big cock like these arrogant white clowns do when they happen to be well endowed. This is exactly the kind of thing that made me quit white guys and become a QOS.
Yeah that’s a good way to put it. Have you been with other races? Is the size similar to white men?

Here's three of those All black men are hung guys. If you had sex with a few and all were above average you were extremely fortunate.
Feb 14, 2023 — The average length of an erect penis has increased 25 percent over the past 3 decades, from 4.8 to to 6 inches, according to new research.
That research covers every skin Question.jpg221847320.jpg369_1000.jpgcolor

Back