Question for white wife's

I don't how black guys knew but it seemed like they have a 6th sense when it comes to knowing which white women will accept them. At least in my case it was that way. I always responded to the guys even if my husband was right beside me. Very few times did I tell the guy no. I screwed a few guys in mall bathrooms and parking garages, sometimes we made dates to meet later but usually if the guys took the time to hit on me they got to fuck me. Just the way it was.

Phyliss
U just know...
I only approach the ones witb that look...

I don't how black guys knew but it seemed like they have a 6th sense when it comes to knowing which white women will accept them. At least in my case it was that way. I always responded to the guys even if my husband was right beside me. Very few times did I tell the guy no. I screwed a few guys in mall bathrooms and parking garages, sometimes we made dates to meet later but usually if the guys took the time to hit on me they got to fuck me. Just the way it was.

Phyliss

I love your attitude!

If u were out in public, and a good looking black man approached u would u entertain him?

I always get attention from black men when I am out. Extra service, like the handsome, young, man who had clocked out at Lowe's, but walked around the store chatting with me, helping me find things. Or the gentleman who flagged me down in another store to tell me how beautiful my read hair was. I could honestly have a conversation each time I go out if I chose.

It is all about eye contact and smiling. It is fairly easy to communicate interest by doing both. Of course, I am also from the South, and being open and friendly is encouraged... I just make sure I am extra nice to black men I find interesting.

As for giving my number, I am rarely alone, so I do not do so, and the interactions aren't really long enough to get to that, but we almost always both leave a little brighter than we started as a result of the exchange.

Back