Question for white guys regarding chastity

What is the longest period of time that your wife/girlfriend has kept you locked in chastity?

• Total voters
When our Bull texts us that He is on His way, She makes me lock myself me in chastity and plug my ass. I then dress Her in the lingerie that was purchased at our Bull's direction. She lets me kiss HChastity cuckold.jpgChastity cocksucker plugged.jpger feet until the doorbell rings, then I have to go the the corner and get on my knees with my hands behind my back and my mouth open. 99% of the time, our Bull makes me get him hard while She kisses Him and He fingers Her. I am not permitted to use my hands on His Cock. "If I wanted a hand-job, I would tell you to give me a hand-job. Suck it, bitch boi."

I agree 100%. It seems strange, but I feel naked without it and fully dressed wearing only the cage.

The first time I was locked, that click almost made me cum. It still has the same effect, but not like that first time. I'm pussy-free now for over 19 months, and my wife is never going to be frustrated with me again, since my little dick has been permanently retired.
Yeah, sometimes when i'm locked up, I get this sense of relief, that I won't be asked/ need to perform beyond my ability. For me, having sex sometimes feels like a comedian doing stand up on stage and just bombing with no one enjoying the show. You just want out, they want you gone and you regret ever getting up there.

The moment i'm locked up I feel relieved I won't be getting asked to get up on stage for a while, and i'm usually more comfortable with that. Yes, I love cumming and yes, I love pussy, but sometimes I feel more content going without.

Last edited:
Currently since June 2017, when Lea made a career move that keeps her away from home 3-5 days a week. Originally, I was let out on sat or sun for 20 min or so for hygine checks, then went to two weeks, but thats been extended to once every four weeks now. Even with the new metal cage, any hot spots are a lot less than with the plastic ones. I just gotta remember to keep plenty of coconut oil handy. And some Anti- biotic ointment.

Can someone tell me honestly why this is appealing to you? I just don't get it.
I myself don't understand it either, I don't see how it appeals to anyone
but each to their own it just isn't what I want, but as I said each to there own if it gets them off fine.

For us we decided Michael should be locked long term. He has been locked up for months now and for months before I locked him he had been denied sex except for a HJ. He gets out of the cage pretty much every day when he gets in from work and needs to work out or attend rugby practice for obvious reasons. But when he gets back and showers I wait & watch to make sure he goes back in immediately. We discussed how 2019 Will pan out for us, we agreed for the next calendar year he goes without sex. He won't be inside me in any way for an entire year And his cuck angst is off chart. Lol.
Jxoxo

How about NO! I mean come on guys why would you want your dick locked in a cage! Something I could never get in to it understand!

Back