Question for white guys regarding chastity

What is the longest period of time that your wife/girlfriend has kept you locked in chastity?

• Total voters
Not much, everything including morning wood was back in a few days. You need a device that is comfortable, good pouch underwear, does not rub anything raw and does not fall off.
I agree with that. I'm approaching a month again & although it's hard work the cage is comfortable, most of the time. When I took it off last time after 4 weeks it was like breathing oxygen. I got all those same sensations back but far more sensitive. It's a mind fuck because I came in around 1 minute which she explained was why I needed caging lol. The cage made me ultra sensitive which she knows but she loves screwing with my head.

My longest locked was 145 days, which started out as permanent but required me to get out due to sores on the back of my balls.

Since then, my longest time chaste using a combination of locked and honor system just went over 19 months and is continuing. I'm told I'll never have intercourse again. I no longer masturbate, but get one hand job every 2 months, which I have to make an appointment for.

Last night I was due to be released - first time since mid-July for sex of my choice lol.

Anyway, I was all ready and excited and my mrs said, "you know you just love the contrast when you see a black cock hammering into me? Well I just love the contrast between your skin and the colour of your blue balls. And that's why I'm not unlocking you tonight - I want to enjoy them for a bit longer".

She has hinted that it might be tonight, so fingers crossed :)

I wondered how long white women would keep their white boys locked up.

Interesting that 10% of you have been locked up for over a year or are in permanent chastity.

For the the white boys who have only done shorter periods of time, have any of you broken up with a girl because she wanted you to remain locked up longer and you couldn't do it?

I remember reading a post a long time ago from a college guy who had 2 or 3 girlfriends in a row who were disappointed that he couldn't remain in his cage for more than a week or so. Their black bulls were getting pissed off or something.

My longest locked was 145 days, which started out as permanent but required me to get out due to sores on the back of my balls.

Since then, my longest time chaste using a combination of locked and honor system just went over 19 months and is continuing. I'm told I'll never have intercourse again. I no longer masturbate, but get one hand job every 2 months, which I have to make an appointment for.
What period during that time was the hardest to negotiate for you. Like I'm nearing a month, release only for gym & showering. She hasn't given me a release date but it's going to be at least another 3 weeks. After that relatively short time compared to you, I am going nuts. I have to work out like mad to vent the sexual energy.

My longest is nine weeks, though I have currently been in chastity for a little over 7 and may end up being ****** to break that record soon. What's weird is that, once you've been in chastity that long, you feel naked as fuck without your cage on once it's off. You eventually get to the point where being in the cage is the way you prefer it.

Your absolutely right Ranger. Long term and over time that does happen. You begin to want it on full time. Being without it on does feel wrong.

My longest is nine weeks, though I have currently been in chastity for a little over 7 and may end up being ****** to break that record soon. What's weird is that, once you've been in chastity that long, you feel naked as fuck without your cage on once it's off. You eventually get to the point where being in the cage is the way you prefer it.
Absolutely, something most men (or bulls) would never understand is, that feeling when you hear the lock click. That sense of security, plus knowing you won't have to fail your wife again (if you get any) with intercourse, is a great feeling and actually like a weight off your shoulders. That secure feeling around your cock and balls is very comforting, plus a better feeling about yourself having your ability to masturbate somewhat lessened always feels good as well. :)

I agree 100%. It seems strange, but I feel naked without it and fully dressed wearing only the cage.

Absolutely, something most men (or bulls) would never understand is, that feeling when you hear the lock click. That sense of security, plus knowing you won't have to fail your wife again (if you get any) with intercourse, is a great feeling and actually like a weight off your shoulders. That secure feeling around your cock and balls is very comforting, plus a better feeling about yourself having your ability to masturbate somewhat lessened always feels good as well. :)

The first time I was locked, that click almost made me cum. It still has the same effect, but not like that first time. I'm pussy-free now for over 19 months, and my wife is never going to be frustrated with me again, since my little dick has been permanently retired.

Back