QUESTION FOR THE LADIES:

What would you think if you saw a black man wearing this hat? Would you approach him?

View attachment 4170350
Man you read my mind. I just posted a question about what we can wear to show we are looking for or interested in white women. That's perfect . I'm gonna get a t shirt with that on it . But I wonder if that was your idea or is actually the logo to express the opposite of the black spades. But what would be the accronym?

Man you read my mind. I just posted a question about what we can wear to show we are looking for or interested in white women. That's perfect . I'm gonna get a t shirt with that on it . But I wonder if that was your idea or is actually the logo to express the opposite of the black spades. But what would be the accronym?
Not sure what the acronym would be, But according to the urban dictionary, the counter-part to the QoS is a King of Diamonds. But I don't think many would associate it the way the Ace of Spades does.

Not sure what the acronym would be, But according to the urban dictionary, the counter-part to the QoS is a King of Diamonds. But I don't think many would associate it the way the Ace of Spades does.
Agreed, guess it would need to be a custom made then. It will definitely start a conversation. I can also guarantee a QoS will see it and put 2+2 and figure it out lol. Did you design that?

T-shirt ordered I will post feedback on reactions to it. How about you, any traction/reactions to it?

Back