Question for the ladies.

Just wondering how many women out there cheat on their man whether he's ok with your choices or not?
Also how many prefer he be kept in the dark?
That will lead yo you being single in a hurry. Communicate. If your cheating then you really dont want to be in a relationship anyway.

So we actually prefer guys who have someone at home we know they aren't gonna try to stay plus maybe they love her but won't do certain things.
When one of our friends is fighting with his girl and ends up telling my husband about it he tells them come over remove yourself from the situation cool down and examine it and hell tell me I have a therapy session.
They come in and I get them something to ******* sit them down take off my shirt and bra get on my knees and suck their dick while they bitch about their girl I take my time respond now and then by the time I get aren't mad it's time to swallow.
I help 4 people or more that way
Pretty sure I've saved a couple of marriages tbh
#humanitarian

It all depends on what you consider to be cheating. I do have sex outside of our marriage but I do it with my husband's knowledge and approval.
cheating can be hot but husband should be involved ( at last to know about) otherwise it is not a couples thing .

Male here....way before I was married I tried to hook up with every girl I met.
I was 23, had an ongoing thing with an older married gal, 42. She often told me our fun was a huge turn on for her, after she'd leave me place she would go home and have sex with her hubby. Hubby had no idea about what she was doing with me. It was pretty obvious she liked the sex we were having.
Different gal, married, pregnant. Three door down in my apartment building. She told me being pregnant made her super horny. Many times she'd be at my place after hubby left for work. She'd tell me they fucked twice before he left but she was still horny. I did her at least 3 times a week till she was BIG. I was 22 she was 24.
I had several hook ups with other married women. I never got the idea that hubby knew.

Back