Question for the guys who have done this for real

This was something on my mind for a long time. After long thought out introducing her to the idea, and securing her mental state that it would not diminish feelings in any way on my end, she decided to try. Both were nervous but when I actually got to see her on her knees for the first time it was probably the most attractive moment Iā€™ve ever seen. Thankfully it went very well and she went from being in the mindset of Iā€™ll try bbc because you want me to, to now fully wanting and committed to it. Made the bond and trust so much stronger. Itā€™s very thrilling knowing sheā€™s addicted to BBC now ā€œ her wordsā€ but once she leaves from that setting itā€™s all about us. Both of you have to be mentally strong!

So, to share the story of why I lost her, it was due to my selfishness, I own up to that. But I also attribute the loss to lack of communication and us not setting the rules per se. It was my first threesome overall, but not hers. More importantly, it was our first and turned out to be our last. I was overzealous and, I admit, I got lost in the moment and focused too much on the other woman. That caused a disconnect between my girl and me, and it hurt her feelings. We had a big argument when it was all over and we ended up breaking up. While the threesome was not the cause, it was part of the catalyst to the outcome. But, lesson learned, communication, communucation....oh, yeah, communication. I would definitely do it again, but differently.

So to the husbands

Does it turn you on looking at your wife in normal day life knowing she opened her legs for a black cock ? Knowing she's your secret little slut and she lost control for her bull? I say this because I look at my wife laying there with her white pale legs and thinking if I let her do it for real I think it would turn me on looking at her knowing she opened her legs for that black cock and let him cum inside her and now she's back to being to regular life mode in normal day life but no1 would know what she's been up too ! That's hot for me
You just saw through us and expressed in words. A quick glance at each other and those smiles just expresses the hotness without words.

If you read my post a few months ago, you will see that we actually had an experience with a BBC that went wrong.

We try to forget that time and act like that our first time was actually last weekend, because it was such a bad experience.

If you want to try it there are a few things you need to know. I am not sure what kind of a man you are, but some men are very jealous even though they want to try this lifestyle. My husband and I did not communicate well enough as stated by others in this thread, which actually was the worst factor. Second, GO SLOW!! VERY SLOW! I can not explain how important it is to go slow. I know the cuckold fantasy is sexy and you might get into it the first time you try it, but i think for most men you need to go slow. Also, make sure to meet a humble and cool guy. We have talked to people on this site that are total jerks and we cut them off right away. Some men think that you are there to please them and not both ways. Make sure the bull is easy going and includes both of you.

First time, maybe just meet up with someone with no conditions at all. Have a *******, then second time maybe let your wife touch him and his cock. See how you feel after that. Eventually, when you are ready, invite him up and still go slow. You should feel included at all times, and make sure that if something does not feel right then ABORT and be honest about. No matter where in the act they are, you need to be able to say stop. In our case, we both felt bad during sex with the bull for several reasons, but none of us wanted to let the other down. So, we did not say anything.

This way you will always feel safe. Then get back up on the horse and give it another try when you are ready. I'm not sure how strong your marriage is, but ours is very strong and we managed to get through that bad experience, but alot of couples would probably have broken up.

Still we learned what went wrong and what actually is better for us. Now we have done it again but in a different way. My husband likes to join in and have control. Thanks to our last BBC experiance we now have sex 24/7 now and our marriage is stronger than ever. Even if you think the submissive fantasy is for you, it might not be and you need to tweak until you find the sweet spot. That is why it is important to go slow, and just have fun. DON'T RUSH!

Who knows. if you take it slow you just might end up with being a submissive cuckold in time and actually love it. Or you could rush it and ruin the fantasy. Just sayin!

Lastly, I think you will love this lifestyle if done correctly.

If you read my post a few months ago, you will see that we actually had an experience with a BBC that went wrong.

We try to forget that time and act like that our first time was actually last weekend, because it was such a bad experience.

If you want to try it there are a few things you need to know. I am not sure what kind of a man you are, but some men are very jealous even though they want to try this lifestyle. My husband and I did not communicate well enough as stated by others in this thread, which actually was the worst factor. Second, GO SLOW!! VERY SLOW! I can not explain how important it is to go slow. I know the cuckold fantasy is sexy and you might get into it the first time you try it, but i think for most men you need to go slow. Also, make sure to meet a humble and cool guy. We have talked to people on this site that are total jerks and we cut them off right away. Some men think that you are there to please them and not both ways. Make sure the bull is easy going and includes both of you.

First time, maybe just meet up with someone with no conditions at all. Have a *******, then second time maybe let your wife touch him and his cock. See how you feel after that. Eventually, when you are ready, invite him up and still go slow. You should feel included at all times, and make sure that if something does not feel right then ABORT and be honest about. No matter where in the act they are, you need to be able to say stop. In our case, we both felt bad during sex with the bull for several reasons, but none of us wanted to let the other down. So, we did not say anything.

This way you will always feel safe. Then get back up on the horse and give it another try when you are ready. I'm not sure how strong your marriage is, but ours is very strong and we managed to get through that bad experience, but alot of couples would probably have broken up.

Still we learned what went wrong and what actually is better for us. Now we have done it again but in a different way. My husband likes to join in and have control. Thanks to our last BBC experiance we now have sex 24/7 now and our marriage is stronger than ever. Even if you think the submissive fantasy is for you, it might not be and you need to tweak until you find the sweet spot. That is why it is important to go slow, and just have fun. DON'T RUSH!

Who knows. if you take it slow you just might end up with being a submissive cuckold in time and actually love it. Or you could rush it and ruin the fantasy. Just sayin!

Despite this first bad experience with a bull, did you enjoy it? Also did you film it?

I have watched my wife with lots of guys and she has done lots of solo also and it never gets old. And I do lust for her whether she is with a guy or not. Turns me on to think about some of the things/guys she has done. And when she is on a date, my imagination runs wild. I am so proud of her and the pleasure she gets and gives. I love helping her get ready for dates and our sex life is better than ever. More stag than cuck but love her more than ever.
You have an ideal cuckold marriage. You are both very happy with your arrangement which is ideal. Have she considered becoming black bred and giving birth to a mixed race baby?

You have an ideal cuckold marriage. You are both very happy with your arrangement which is ideal. Have she considered becoming black bred and giving birth to a mixed race baby?
We have talked about it but we started playing way too late. She had her tubes tied after our second ******* was born.

So to the husbands

Does it turn you on looking at your wife in normal day life knowing she opened her legs for a black cock ? Knowing she's your secret little slut and she lost control for her bull? I say this because I look at my wife laying there with her white pale legs and thinking if I let her do it for real I think it would turn me on looking at her knowing she opened her legs for that black cock and let him cum inside her and now she's back to being to regular life mode in normal day life but no1 would know what she's been up too ! That's hot for me
I think, for me, it definitely has me seeing her as even sexier as I did before! She and I have a close special bond and she tells me of black men she sees at her job and other places that she thinks are hot! We even point out black guys in the grocery or wherever we are to each other! I enjoy knowing the types of black men she finds attractive and likewise she likes knowing the types I want to see fuck her good! The lifestyle has definitely brought us both closer in and outside of the bedroom! We both enjoy all aspects of it from the chase, when we make contact online with a potential bull; to the planning of our next meeting; to the actual act and experience of her being taken by a black lover! We enjoy it all together!

The feeling you would get might be the same or different that others felt. However, before you allow that or take the plunge, make sure you are truly mentally and emotionally READY. Prepare yourself, because others have taken the leap and regretted it only to be witness to the phrase 'be careful what you wish for'. All I am saying is that feeling you are getting now, may not be the same once it happens. Have you ever had a fantasy or a wish and when it came to reality, you wished it stayed what it was, a fantasy. I know, because it happened to me. Had my first threesome and lost my girl in the process.
appreciate you giving some good advice and sharing your story, too many people leap into things their not ready for and it could end very badly like in your case, this reminds me of my girl asking for a threesome and when we did it she got extremely violent at me and the other girl, started throwing stuff and hitting me, am like but you asked for this? are you crazy

Last edited:
appreciate you giving some good advice and sharing your story, too many people leap into things their not ready for and it could end very badly like in your case, this reminds me of my girl asking for a threesome and when we did it she got extremely violent at me and the other girl, stared throwing stuff and hitting me, am like but you asked for this? are you crazy
I know what you mean, but in all fairness, I did my part to contribute to the outcome/loss. While it could have been handled differently by both of us, I take full responsibility. To offer some back story: I gave the other woman too much attention, and I admit I got lost in the moment and tuned out my girl. She was mad because she felt disconnected from me during the session. When it was over we got into a huge argument and I lost my temper. I have to respect her feelings regardless of how I know I am or felt.

This was something on my mind for a long time. After long thought out introducing her to the idea, and securing her mental state that it would not diminish feelings in any way on my end, she decided to try. Both were nervous but when I actually got to see her on her knees for the first time it was probably the most attractive moment Iā€™ve ever seen. Thankfully it went very well and she went from being in the mindset of Iā€™ll try bbc because you want me to, to now fully wanting and committed to it. Made the bond and trust so much stronger. Itā€™s very thrilling knowing sheā€™s addicted to BBC now ā€œ her wordsā€ but once she leaves from that setting itā€™s all about us. Both of you have to be mentally strong!
My wife loved black cock,which She discovered age 48/50,
She absolutely loved it, She had two main black guys both huge.
She fucked one until in Her 60,s .He was much younger in his 30,s.
He always said She was the best fuck He had ever had despite Her age.

So to the husbands

Yes it brings on this horny excitement just seeing her do her daily stuff normally but sheā€™s experienced a black lover all alone which makes it even more exciting with no condom no pull out ā€¦ Iā€™m left to look at her and wonder about their time togetherā€¦ itā€™s a unreal feeling sometimes.

Yes it brings on this horny excitement just seeing her do her daily stuff normally but sheā€™s experienced a black lover all alone which makes it even more exciting with no condom no pull out ā€¦ Iā€™m left to look at her and wonder about their time togetherā€¦ itā€™s a unreal feeling sometimes.
We were I to swinging first when we were younger, Just white on white.
My wife discovered BBC at a swingers party, aged about 48/50,She just loved the experience of being DP,d in front of about 50 odd people.
After this experience She decided that She only wanted big black cock , The stipulation was they had to be black and big.
We went to some black only gang bang parties arranged by a woman we knew from our normal swinging days.
There was a large No of guys at the party I think 30/40 guys shared by 4 woman.
Wifey included, I must say my wife even though She was around 50 years old always kept Herself fit 2x London Marathons regular gym, The big plus was She was always blessed with good looks to go with it.
The point being She has always been hit on since I met Her at age 16.
So at the party , The guys with the biggest cocks got to Her first, She has always been a show off and the next thing was She was being DP,d with another in Her mouth.
Watching all this I found one of the most exciting things I have ever seen.
She proceeded over a period of about 9/10 pm to 4.0 am to have every guy in the room.
The most erotic thing was towards the end of the evening as She was taking another DP, pounding.
The Guy with the biggest cock in the room, bent down with me so we could watch the cocks going I and out of Her.
On the mattress underneath Her a huge patch of cum of various thickness had stained the matress, Now this was at least 15/18ins in dia.
As We weā€™re watching the action the guy ran His finger round the edge of the cum stain, looked me directly in the eye, and gave me double thumbs up.
Saying ā€œ Wow man ! Your wife is so Hot ā€œ.
As soon as He said that the guy in Her pussy pulled out and He jumped back in, bearing in mind one of His mates was still in Her bum.
I absolutely loved this experience.
On the way home ,I asked Her how She felt, ā€œ She said I absolutely loved it ā€œ as She leaked cum all over my passenger seat.
I asked would She do it again. ???
As I was driving She reached down to Her pussy, pulled some of their cum from below and wiped it round my face and mouth, Saying ā€œ What do you think ā€œ.
Oh How I loved that woman !!!
We actually never went back to the Tottenham gang bang parties for whatever reason I cannot remember.
My Wife found A young black guy that was almost half Her age and also introduced Another guy to Him that was not quite as well hung as the first , They became quite friendly and between them had Her on a fairly regular basis, They arranged gang bangs for Her now and then.
My biggest regret was that they decided only to let me watch now and again.
She said me being their inhibited them.
And when I was not there they could be wilder with Her.
She carried on seeing Her first regular guy for nearly 10 Years and only stopped fucking Him, somewhere in Her sixties.
He always Said to me She was the best fuck He ever had, and that all His mates who had been with Her said the same, ā€œ She never said NO to anything was the comment ā€œ
I loved the fact We still had sex together and She always told me how much She loved me. šŸ„°
We have had an absolutely wild sex life together, I have loved being married to a woman who is a submissive exhibitionist.
There is nothing so exciting as a dirty woman.
Its such a shame age catches up with you. !!! šŸ˜œ

Last edited:
Back