Question for the cucks and sissies here... When did u first feel and or accepted your inferiority?

The first time I saw a picture of a naked black man with a big uncut cock I fantasized about him taking control of me. I was only in my early teens. I would jerk off to that fantasy a lot. Finally when I was in my 20s I had to try. I was lucky to find an older black man that was married, but liked the idea of having a white boy to service him. I loved being subservient to him and pleasing him however he wanted. First I would just suck him off, but as time went on he would spank me until I begged him to fuck me. That man hooked me on this lifestyle.

Wife and I have been long time swingers and we naturally progressed into bi play and also really got into playing with BBC Bulls. One of the first ones we serviced really liked the fact I had tits due to gynoclamastia since early teens. He insisted I be dressed when we played and he even wanted to put me on hormones to make them even bigger, I’m a natural C cup already. He treated me like a girl, and especially enjoyed fucking me in front of the wife which she enjoyed watching and I loved submitting to him as he used me. Over time I became more submissive and loved to be Fem for him. He moved away but we still play, always looking for Bulls who enjoy using us both equally. F2A7BDA3-A541-441B-9279-7E00A91ABC96.jpeg

Back