Question for our Gentlemen Cuckholds

Have you found it-that the lifestyle you have chosen leaves you actually feeling better about your "self" than you ever thought you would? Or not? If it isn't hel[ping like you thought-have you really thought about why you are doing it? Maybe even sought out a way to adjust the attitude-which is an extension of your own will to see this as an amazing lifestyle-or a Fetish you could drop in a second ? Yet you cannot find yourself being able to live without it because just the excitement of it can turn an ordinary day into something-dynamic? And then you see-as your gorgeous white girlfriend is enjoying herself being sensually engulfed in exstasy in a place of happiness by her black lover-you not only want to continue seeing-but have been given a once in a lifetime possibly to actually-be a great part of her and yours enjoyment? That her happiness alone-is worth it to you ? And maybe you found-in those deep recesses of your heart-gratification you never thought you could have?

That's a repost...

I feel really good that there are hot BBCs who keep hot white women happy. I'm very happy because I can't please pussy with my little dick.

I feel really good that there are hot BBCs who keep hot white women happy. I'm very happy because I can't please pussy with my little dick.
What an assumption! Real talk would be that pleasing a Woman (or her pussy for that) and giving her orgasms does not depend on the size of your penis. But that insight doesn't play well into your fetish, right? ;)

Back