Question for black studs.

Its just the whole taboo of it! For year's white women have lusted over black men...... And had them for lovers. Just kept a secret! Late night the (master's) wife would sneak out to the barn.... And wasn't for no fucking milk and cookies!!! Things have changed now.... And I guess its just the reversal of roles.... To each it's own!! And you can your rocks off...... However you chose to, But I must admit the ******* is damn funny!!!!View attachment 8498

I love John Persons!

It has to be somewhat of a power and control trophy for the black guys when they can take a normally conservative and in control white wife and make her do or say whatever they tell her too and she does it without hesitation or resistance.

Taking a white boys wife and having your way with her is something many dream about doing and the black guys just do it. Besides, what can be sweeter than power fucking a white boys wife then telling her to be ready for the next round so keep hubby out of that white pussy. I want you fresh and ready for when I call again. He sends her home to hubby with no fucking her husband allowed orders. Now that is power.

It has to be somewhat of a power and control trophy for the black guys when they can take a normally conservative and in control white wife and make her do or say whatever they tell her too and she does it without hesitation or resistance.

Taking a white boys wife and having your way with her is something many dream about doing and the black guys just do it. Besides, what can be sweeter than power fucking a white boys wife then telling her to be ready for the next round so keep hubby out of that white pussy. I want you fresh and ready for when I call again. He sends her home to hubby with no fucking her husband allowed orders. Now that is power.
That is "life" in the modern era!

from my personal experience it's more of a REVENGE thing knowing how most white guys think and feel about blacks ..... so thats the feed back i hear from other studs in this lifestyle .to fuck her right in front of him and or make her tell him he has a small dick to get the fuck out til she is done then make him order food and clean the house, things like that AAAHHH THE PLEASURE.....as for them sucking better than black girls ...na i'd say that totally depends on the woman doesnt matter race , i make my slut tell her husband how much better i feel then him and he is locked out her pussy and he cant ever have her ass , lol and this is while we fucking ....poor guy almost was gonna cry, then i looked at him and told him this is my slut now get the fuck out of the room and he leaves...wow what a life
omg so horny i luv seeing wht wimp hubby being humiliated while im being filled up with blak cok x

from my personal experience it's more of a REVENGE thing knowing how most white guys think and feel about blacks ..... so thats the feed back i hear from other studs in this lifestyle .to fuck her right in front of him and or make her tell him he has a small dick to get the fuck out til she is done then make him order food and clean the house, things like that AAAHHH THE PLEASURE.....as for them sucking better than black girls ...na i'd say that totally depends on the woman doesnt matter race , i make my slut tell her husband how much better i feel then him and he is locked out her pussy and he cant ever have her ass , lol and this is while we fucking ....poor guy almost was gonna cry, then i looked at him and told him this is my slut now get the fuck out of the room and he leaves...wow what a life
"Black Knight takes White Queen for 'check'"

the revenge thing is great, my wife had one lover that was revenge motivated. She held my arms back and he broke my ribs on both sides, then fucked her on top of me. My wife had the most intense orgasms from him. Just realize the way things were back then. I am of slavic descent. We were the first slaves to the first human empire. The Mali. If they didnt walk up to get us as slaves, then when the empire fell due to environmental circumstances, the descendants would not have formed the egyptian empire. Now I am glad to take the punishment of revenge because if Blacks would not have sold Blacks into slavery and come over here the usa would be a poorer place. I for one would be bored to death!

Please share with us married white guys what it is that you really want from our white wive's.
Is it just for married white pussy?
Are they only good for breeding?
Do they suck cock better than black girls?
If you breed them, do you want to breed them again or are they no longer useful?
Would you share them with your black buddy's?
Are they useful for married couple play (white wive & hubby)?
How often do you want their legs spread for you to fuck?

Anything else you have to add to this would be helpful so we can get them primed for you.

I guess for me its the fact that white women really let you fuck them, i mean really let you fuck the ******* out of them and they all seem to love the taste of cum,and can be soooooo submissive when it comes to black cock, I know thats a generalization , but its been my experience so far.

Please share with us married white guys what it is that you really want from our white wive's.
Is it just for married white pussy?
Are they only good for breeding?
Do they suck cock better than black girls?
If you breed them, do you want to breed them again or are they no longer useful?
Would you share them with your black buddy's?
Are they useful for married couple play (white wive & hubby)?
How often do you want their legs spread for you to fuck?

Anything else you have to add to this would be helpful so we can get them primed for you.
i would love to spread my seed but we truly want to other to know that where are desired sexually too . The best way to prove this is with photo and sharing . white women want it more than black women P.S. and they make great sounds too.

And At the end we all like to fuck white pussy. I just love it and so keep going.

And we thank you guys for sexually providing our white girls with the power fuckings that they want and need along with the amazingly good moods that it leaves them in. White females that carry the black mans cum inside them are happy white females that we are very proud of and fully respect.

For me its not revenge sex at all, I just love exchanging orgasms with white women, they love sex just as much as us black men do, and its usually so much more intense with white women, then its with any other women from a different background. For instance I had a white women orgasm purely from her just sucking my dick. That has never happened before with a black woman. Plus they love a black man to just dominate them, The contrast in skin colours is also very erotic for me as well, i never get tired of seeing my dick go in and out of a pink white pussy is just turns me on just the ultimate sex for me.

Nothing compares to it.
i agree with u

i
For me its not revenge sex at all, I just love exchanging orgasms with white women, they love sex just as much as us black men do, and its usually so much more intense with white women, then its with any other women from a different background. For instance I had a white women orgasm purely from her just sucking my dick. That has never happened before with a black woman. Plus they love a black man to just dominate them, The contrast in skin colours is also very erotic for me as well, i never get tired of seeing my dick go in and out of a pink white pussy is just turns me on just the ultimate sex for me.

Nothing compares to it.
i agree

i would love to spread my seed but we truly want to other to know that where are desired sexually too . The best way to prove this is with photo and sharing . white women want it more than black women P.S. and they make great sounds too.
I agree...when a white woman starts making sounds it mental feedback: it gets me harder for a longer time period and I explode with more cum...and then want to fuck again because of the sounds.

for me its lookin down an seein a full strong black dick entering my white pussy that just drives me crazy....i have never gotten as wet with a white man as i do with black men...
This why I like for white women to be on their backs at the start...so they can see me enter and fill them up...then we both get turned on from felling that good, hot wetness...

no conservative faithful n decent married white woman in her right mind would allow that too happen due to the fear of stds, her children, money, knowing he wont financially provide 4 her etc, now a woman married with no morals is a different story, just being honest, n i love to see blacks fuck whites

And we thank you guys for sexually providing our white girls with the power fuckings that they want and need along with the amazingly good moods that it leaves them in. White females that carry the black mans cum inside them are happy white females that we are very proud of and fully respect.
i have met many white females that have had bbc b4 n i will tell u they were not happy but when i got with them they became happier without bbc around bc they got treated like ladies n not trash, again just being honest, many on this site are just full of fantasy n havent faced reality in quite a while

On balance black women are less inclined to explore sexually when compared to white women who can be devilish so to speak. Now, align that with the raw undiluted “swagger” of some black males when it comes to sex, you have a very explosive mix; even AW with their passion can be equally.....

Back