Question for black studs.

the main question though was the way a naked white womans skin feels against yalls black bodies, i have read that their skin such as legs, thighs, back, butt, breasts, etc feel silky to a black man when he is nude and those areass come in contact with him, thats the question

Well, there is no 'revenge' or 'recently-freed-angry-slave' rationale for me.

I simply like:

1. Skin color contrast.
2. Sexual 'energy and free spirit' of WFs. WFs really seem to LOVE sex.
3. BM + WF sex is remarkably intense.
4. WFs often look sexy as hell.

:hot:
The way I do my makeup, dress, flirt, walk, talk, and smell are all planned to attract Black Cock! I love the feeling of being able to be their slut, cum dump, fuck rag, whore. I love to be able to tell them how I love to be used and abused. I love the sight, smell, and feel as their hard thick African dicks penetrate all my wanton holes and how they aggressively use my naked flesh. The intensity of the experience and the look of shame and humiliation on my hubby's face as they drench me with their hot cum! These are a few of the reasons that I live for Black Cock.

Y'all are on point about the skin color contrast, that's hot. It's also been My experiences that white women are more sexually adventurous. For me, I LOVE getting head from a white lady, especially a GROWN mature woman. She'll handle the cum properly, no dodging. I've also found married women to be generally uncomplicated.

I never really gave much thought to the husband. Most of the women I fuck are married and their husbands aren't involved. If a woman wants wants someone to fuck her whether he is black, white, or purple she will generally get the message across without any help from you. If she is talking about getting some BBC with you present she probably has already tried it without your assistance.

i have met many white females that have had bbc b4 n i will tell u they were not happy but when i got with them they became happier without bbc around bc they got treated like ladies n not trash, again just being honest, many on this site are just full of fantasy n havent faced reality in quite a while
Full of fantasy? Naah. Haven't faced reality in a while? I don't know about that either because I wake up to reality every morning. Since I can't turn it off or change the channel on it then that leaves nothing else to do but deal with it.

Some white females are treated like ladies day in and day out and are ready for something different as their sexual preference. Those are the ones that welcome being rough fucked and enjoy the slut in them being unleashed.

Revenge? Haahhhaaaaaa!

No dude.
Fucking an ebony goddess who worships cock is equally satisfying.
But white pussies who have been blacked...man, they're hungry for more and more and more....

Full of fantasy? Naah. Haven't faced reality in a while? I don't know about that either because I wake up to reality every morning. Since I can't turn it off or change the channel on it then that leaves nothing else to do but deal with it.

Some white females are treated like ladies day in and day out and are ready for something different as their sexual preference. Those are the ones that welcome being rough fucked and enjoy the slut in them being unleashed.
im just going by experience n i hope it is true that all white chicks will b black fucked but i highly doubt that wud ever happen bc their r sum classy women that wud never do it

im just going by experience n i hope it is true that all white chicks will b black fucked but i highly doubt that wud ever happen bc their r sum classy women that wud never do it
As much as I would love to see all white girls get blacked that will never happen. Like you said, some would just never do it. It is nice to think about though.

Back