Question for Black guys who allow white guys to join or worship

Wasn't sure what section to put this in, but i guess it's been a small question in my head since i've been falling deeper into this scene alone- I know not all of you want cucks or white guys touching you and *******, but do some of you enjoy having white guys worship and crave you as much as our women do? I don't really mean this in a "gay" sort of way, i just mean do some of you kind of get off knowing you've even turned the white men on for you because of your dominance and sexual prowess? I try to put myself in your shoes sometimes, and I think I might even have fun fucking with the men on the level that you all are capable of doing. So i guess.... when some of you do allow it, are you mostly doing it just to appease the wives you're after, or do you sometimes get a high off watching white men lower themselves "under your feet" to the point that you don't even mind letting them?

I guess part two of this question, but not necessary- If some single white guy that isn't maybe a complete gayboy type, just kinda bi but only for bull or strong type of guys like the ones here, wanted to approach you to worship you for a night and just to see what it's like, how in the actual fuck could they approach you to where you'd be ok with it in some way? As i guy i know that crosses weird lines and ******* mentally, but I'm trying to approach this in a way of having the man just be that alpha, and letting me (or someone like me) bow to your superiority and just hold a real man's cock for once and fully realize how inferior he is in front of you. How do possibly proposition that to anyone you see in real life? Is there something that black guys would be more receptive to? Or is all this just some bi white boy daydream kind of ******* that would have no way of working in reality? Guess i'm interested to hear the responses, i kinda wonder what some feel about this stuff, and maybe any ideas of what someone could say to you to disarm you to the idea in real life. Again, i don't mean like someone coming up to you in some gay voice and hitting on you, i mean somehow finding a way to have a moment to show his respect and bow down to you for a few hours and just chill with a better, superior man. Buy some drinks for both of you and let you swing your big dick in front of him and make him feel completely in his place, while laughing (lol) Nah joking, but honestly what your guy's thoughts on this kind of ******* in general? (and sorry this was so long)

Last edited:
The 2 times I’ve been approached have been by the husband and I took it the wrong way. I’ve become comfortable with my sexuality since then and would allow hubby to join. One fantasy I have came from a hubby approaching me at the club to dance with his wife. Instead of being ignorant and telling him I’m not gay, I should have taken him into the men’s restroom and made him submit to me then sent a pic to his wife to show her that the Black guy agreed to dance with her.

The 2 times I’ve been approached have been by the husband and I took it the wrong way. I’ve become comfortable with my sexuality since then and would allow hubby to join. One fantasy I have came from a hubby approaching me at the club to dance with his wife. Instead of being ignorant and telling him I’m not gay, I should have taken him into the men’s restroom and made him submit to me then sent a pic to his wife to show her that the Black guy agreed to dance with her.

Fuck that is hot. Would love something like that to happen to me. Thanks for your opinion and honesty :)

Well don’t be like the guy at the lesbian club that wanted me to dance with his wife and approach me in front of other people outside on the patio, especially the women I came in with. I guess seeing me come in the club with 2 white women (lesbians) and a Black chick (my ex) made me look approachable. Bad timing, but he was a catalyst because I often fantasized about how I should have responded to him and his wife.

That would have been hot

I don't do it to appease the wife or husband. I genuinely enjoy being worshipped but each bull will be very different.

As for approach, I suggest just understanding their perspective and desires. Many bulls want zero male contact, and some are open to some. If they're the latter, you'll have to judge what they're comfortable with. I suggest just asking them openly in a casual setting and they'll let you know. Communication is key.

I don't do it to appease the wife or husband. I genuinely enjoy being worshipped but each bull will be very different.

As for approach, I suggest just understanding their perspective and desires. Many bulls want zero male contact, and some are open to some. If they're the latter, you'll have to judge what they're comfortable with. I suggest just asking them openly in a casual setting and they'll let you know. Communication is key.
I agree, the guy caught me off guard in public with the women I came to the club with. Terrible approach, but the alcohol made him bold so I understand. Catch us in the bathroom cucks.

That would have been hot
I think about that all the time, he was in a suit and tie too, looking like somebody’s boss. I would have used his tie as a leash, made him suck me off in the bathroom of the lesbian club and sent the pic to his wife who sent him to talk to me. Don’t even get me started on including the Black chick who used to swing with me.

Excellent post sir! I've been married to a white woman (* I'm a white boy) for 21 yrs. but I've submitted the the superior man on more than one occasion. ( I just wish i could have a blk. man to serve on the reg.) It makes me feel better about myself because I'm being used by a better man for his pleasure.

I enjoy the the whole aspect of it. Having sex with a mans wife and him seeing her enjoying it, then having him there to clean, fluff or what have ya. Seriously to me it’s not the power trip. It’s more of having a husband and wife that can let go of labels and have a good fucking time.

Back