Question below

A question for the ladies. If your enjoying BBC which I can see why BBC would spoil you ladies and your not cucking your BF/husband what do you expect husband/BF to do with his penis? Jerk himself off? Because I can see you would not want his inferior small white penis anymore. Just wondering. I see a lot of white women on Double List requesting BBC and saying they no longer want small white penis and that black is their preference. I understand it because I'm white and small and they wouldn't want me. Just wondering.

A question for the ladies. If your enjoying BBC which I can see why BBC would spoil you ladies and your not cucking your BF/husband what do you expect husband/BF to do with his penis? Jerk himself off? Because I can see you would not want his inferior small white penis anymore. Just wondering. I see a lot of white women on Double List requesting BBC and saying they no longer want small white penis and that black is their preference. I understand it because I'm white and small and they wouldn't want me. Just wondering.
The great part is you can admit to it and now excited to submit.

Back