Question about QoS

Good Afternoon. I have a genuine question about the term Queen of Spades. Isn’t the term “spade” racist and derogatory? At least historically speaking. Does it not really matter because at the end of the day, you are still getting married white pussy? Just genuinely curious about this. Cheers!

Good Afternoon. I have a genuine question about the term Queen of Spades. Isn’t the term “spade” racist and derogatory? At least historically speaking. Does it not really matter because at the end of the day, you are still getting married white pussy? Just genuinely curious about this. Cheers!
One of my less than popular threads might be of interest to you
Thread '"King Of Hoes" (KOH) A Regal Title For The Black Man?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/king-of-hoes-koh-a-regal-title-for-the-black-man.258028/
🤣

So the word Spade absolutely was a pejorative and racial slur. QOS was used to insult white women who enjoyed black men. As with all things the internet turned something that really should have died out with history and placed a fetishized aspect and context to it. Basically, we ran with it and now it’s a thing I guess?

I shudder when I hear it and while it’s a big sexy fantasy…no one I know talks that way.

So the word Spade absolutely was a pejorative and racial slur. QOS was used to insult white women who enjoyed black men. As with all things the internet turned something that really should have died out with history and placed a fetishized aspect and context to it. Basically, we ran with it and now it’s a thing I guess?

I shudder when I hear it and while it’s a big sexy fantasy…no one I know talks that way.
Thank you for your reply! I appreciate it.

Back