Votes: 11 14.9%
  • only out of town

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • on vacation

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • any of the above

Votes: 39 52.7%

• Total voters
I posted a very similar poll a few weeks back.

Depends on the meeting. Former (widower) Hot Wife Husband.

First meetings were always just for coffee with me only where i laid out the rules.
Testing to be done. Her likes dislikes and generally get a feel for each other me for him and him for me.

Second meeting was always the same at a cafe / road house for a meal with the two of us. Usually for lunch. When i was given the signal and she would go power her nose i would suggest a visit to the clinic right after the meal for a round of tests

Third meeting was for a social meeting for dinner then and activity like bowling, a sporting event, a theatre outing even going to a ball room dance competition then back to a hotel room that had been rented (usually for the weekend)

In the room was prepared.
Bed striped and a king sized mattress liner put in place.
Fresh clean linen put in place
A twelve pac of water iced by the bed
In the bar fridge was a tray of sweets, a tray of prepared cold cuts and a tray of fresh fruits (grapes cherries, melons sliced etc)
There was also a bottle of antacids to calm nervous stomachs

There was also a table dance bench which most guys never noticed.
She would quickly freshen up and change into nightie.
He would be asked to take a quick shower
Things could go two ways.
One he would shower alone in which case i would hand him a bar of soap (always Cetaphil if you dont know the brand try a bar and you will know why and a clear soap case so he could take it home) at this time i would hang up his clothes. Funny thing is that once in the shower (it was always a shower) about 75 % of the time he would call out for me to join him. I knew what to expect. He would be in the shower all lathered up with a look of amusement on his face wanting to thank me for this great soap. I would then point out the shower stool and have him sit with his back to me. I would get out a new bottle of Sebcur Shampoo. About half way through getting his hair washed he would realize that it was not a submissive thing it was a two things preparing him for my wife and two getting him used to me being there. This would be followed my being asked ( about 50% of the time) to join him in the shower and wash his back.i always made sure i had a nail brush with me first his back, then his feet with the soap. Would kneel down and place first one foot on my thigh then make sure it was totally clean then the other. 100 of the time if he was not already hard he old rise to the occasion. 90 % of the time he would ask if i would make sure his legs were clean so more soap and a Fula i would work up first one leg then the other. By the time i reached his first knee he knew this was a sure thing. Most often asking me to finish to the top of his leg at this point he would be giving his upper body a second lathering and i noticed that they would always forget their crotch. However when i gave his back a second cleaning he would ask that i insure first his ass was clean then his balls and cock.

After a good rinse off there was a drying and the application skin cream (UriSec 22% was my choice its made by ODAN) especially to his feet.

Should i continue?

First meetings were always just for coffee with me only where i laid out the rules.
Testing to be done. Her likes dislikes and generally get a feel for each other me for him and him for me.

Second meeting was always the same at a cafe / road house for a meal with the two of us. Usually for lunch. When i was given the signal and she would go power her nose i would suggest a visit to the clinic right after the meal for a round of tests

Third meeting was for a social meeting for dinner then and activity like bowling, a sporting event, a theatre outing even going to a ball room dance competition then back to a hotel room that had been rented (usually for the weekend)

In the bar fridge was a tray of sweets, a tray of prepared cold cuts and a tray of fresh fruits (grapes cherries, melons sliced etc)

One he would shower alone in which case i would hand him a bar of soap (always Cetaphil if you dont know the brand try a bar and you will know why and a clear soap case so he could take it home) at this time i would hang up his clothes. Funny thing is that once in the shower (it was always a shower) about 75 % of the time he would call out for me to join him. I knew what to expect. He would be in the shower all lathered up with a look of amusement on his face wanting to thank me for this great soap. I would then point out the shower stool and have him sit with his back to me. I would get out a new bottle of Sebcur Shampoo. About half way through getting his hair washed he would realize that it was not a submissive thing it was a two things preparing him for my wife and two getting him used to me being there. This would be followed my being asked ( about 50% of the time) to join him in the shower and wash his back.i always made sure i had a nail brush with me first his back, then his feet with the soap. Would kneel down and place first one foot on my thigh then make sure it was totally clean then the other. 100 of the time if he was not already hard he old rise to the occasion. 90 % of the time he would ask if i would make sure his legs were clean so more soap and a Fula i would work up first one leg then the other. By the time i reached his first knee he knew this was a sure thing. Most often asking me to finish to the top of his leg at this point he would be giving his upper body a second lathering and i noticed that they would always forget their crotch. However when i gave his back a second cleaning he would ask that i insure first his ass was clean then his balls and cock.

After a good rinse off there was a drying and the application skin cream (UriSec 22% was my choice its made by ODAN) especially to his feet.

Should i continue?
that had absolutely nothing to do with the question in this post...

that had absolutely nothing to do with the question in this post...
Guess you missed the part of meeting for coffee in a coffee shop. Or the part of meeting a second time for coffee and tests. Or the third time meeting in a hotel for play time.

So three meetings.

I am old enough to lived through the herpies scare the aids scare just by being safe. It was liver cancer that did in the wife. Up until then nothing other than the common cold or flu Mohawk many can say the same.

Ours have always been local, but not 'too' local. Those who love 30 mins away from us have always worked best for us. Close enough for a late minute meet up/ booty call but not so close they become a pest. We prefer meeting at a mutually convenient hotel in the city, or their place, so a 30 minute cab ride home at 3am in the morning usually works for us.

Put us in the local, but not too local. We are lucky to live in a metropolitan area so “not too local” just means a few miles. Prefer to have a few steady guys for occasional play so local is our vote. However, damn near every time we travel we look for a local there too :giggle:

Last edited:

Should i continue?
So much to it!!!! How to even maintain to that point!

It doesn't really matter, well okay, that's kind of a lie, because of my work I always have to make sure none of them are clients and luckily he takes good care of me and is cautious when looking. We meet up at hotels though, and ho estly? Most folks are local..

We are very discreet and her longer term BFs have all lived in a city 3 hours from us! Some we found online and some we just chance encountered! NO ONE has a clue about her play! She was/is a nurse and we tell everyone she does volunteer work on weekends! Occasionally when she is horny or needing an ego boost, we go across town to one of several hotels that have great bars for pickups! She always scores! she has also gone across the city to a predominantly black gym and done some pickups also! All works!

Do you prefer meeting with Men out of town/away from your hometown, or local, or either, and what are your personal reasons?
For us it is out of town, but hardly ever more than 50 or so miles. My wife likes regular meetings because she says that the sex is better after she gets to know a man. Fifty miles allows for frequent meetings, but makes it less likely that we will bump into him and his wife/GF in some public place

Back