Queen of spades tattoos

YES!
Approach with Respect, but come Flirt and hopefully get invited ...Inside
Hahahaha ******* be funny to me couples seem to think they hold all the power in this situation like please any guy would rather fuck a female minus the husband I'm starting to see its way easier to fuck a female solo than deal with these couples high egos more than ever especially since Craigslist is down. Respect and flirt is ego!? No I'm just saying in general even at swing clubs etc it's more a show off a thon a look at me I got a slut that I might let you all fuck lol dangling the carrot

You dudes hoping to hook up with a couple sound like cucks ya dam self ol I'll do anything to be with your wife Ass people like it ain't a gang of single women you could just approach and fuck lol

You dudes hoping to hook up with a couple sound like cucks ya dam self ol I'll do anything to be with your wife Ass people like it ain't a gang of single women you could just approach and fuck lol
While I understand and respect what you are saying, if you only "date" single women then you're just a interracial couple. If everyone felt this way I would never get any cock... lol... that would be sad.

While I understand and respect what you are saying, if you only "date" single women then you're just a interracial couple. If everyone felt this way I would never get any cock... lol... that would be sad.
I hear ya. I'm just saying some actually most couples be acting super stuck up and ego trippin when in reality let's be honest most the husbands can't satisfy they wife no more or tired of her pussy so he let's her play. Sometimes it's the only thing that even remotely turns him on about her sexually. I'm just calling it how it is. I got Hella videos up Hella people in my inbox all talk no action tryna dangle a carrot and I just don't chase it. Craigslist was more about action all this FetLife sites like this etc. Half the "couples" are dude fantasizing and tryna fantasy type or are turned on by someone liking they wife whew hew who don't want some free pussy he ain't gotta lay with afterwards.

I hear ya. I'm just saying some actually most couples be acting super stuck up and ego trippin when in reality let's be honest most the husbands can't satisfy they wife no more or tired of her pussy so he let's her play. Sometimes it's the only thing that even remotely turns him on about her sexually. I'm just calling it how it is. I got Hella videos up Hella people in my inbox all talk no action tryna dangle a carrot and I just don't chase it. Craigslist was more about action all this FetLife sites like this etc. Half the "couples" are dude fantasizing and tryna fantasy type or are turned on by someone liking they wife whew hew who don't want some free pussy he ain't gotta lay with afterwards.
There doesn't seem to be a BBC Bull in the Knoxville area. All our guys are from somewhere else. Nothing but fakes, flakes and pic collectors so far where we live. Been looking for over a year.

There doesn't seem to be a BBC Bull in the Knoxville area. All our guys are from somewhere else. Nothing but fakes, flakes and pic collectors so far where we live. Been looking for over a year.
We have experienced the exact same thing here in northern WV. Super rare to find a real, non-flake/fake guy.

Well that's wild at least someone sees it my way. If I was closer I'd be down for sure just cuz I'm from california were we about that action not that lip. Appreciate you speaking on it also.

Hahahaha ******* be funny to me couples seem to think they hold all the power in this situation like please any guy would rather fuck a female minus the husband I'm starting to see its way easier to fuck a female solo than deal with these couples high egos more than ever especially since Craigslist is down. Respect and flirt is ego!? No I'm just saying in general even at swing clubs etc it's more a show off a thon a look at me I got a slut that I might let you all fuck lol dangling the carrot

1) You don't know us.

2) Everyone deserves basic human dignity and respect. Yes, even a swaggering, mouthy manchild.

3) She isn't a "slut you might be able to fuck", She's a woman who is looking for a good time, and wants to fuck hung men who will make it feel good.

4) If She likes you, it's up to you to fuck that up.

1) You don't know us.

2) Eeryone deserves basic human dignity and respect. Yes, even a swaggering, mouthy manchild.

3) She isn't a "slut you might be able to fuck", She's a woman who is looking for a good time, and wants to fuck hung men who will make it feel good.

4) If She likes you, it's up to you to fuck that up.

I ain't going back n forth I never liked tennis.
Get your media up then talk to me

I ain't going back n forth I never liked tennis.
Get your media up then talk to me

You joined in May. About 2 months after Craigslist personals went down. That's interesting.

You haven't bothered to "verify as real" (we have-which involves media). Why would anyone assume you are anything but a fake or a troll?

Enjoy your fantasy in which every woman everywhere is falling over themselves to be a slut for you, regardless of society, safety, or self-respect.

You joined in May. About 2 months after Craigslist personals went down. That's interesting.

You haven't bothered to "verify as real" (we have-which involves media). Why would anyone assume you are anything but a fake or a troll?

Enjoy your fantasy in which every woman everywhere is falling over themselves to be a slut for you, regardless of society, safety, or self-respect.
Yawns ..... You big mad or little mad ?

Then you’re probably on the wrong site, you should probably try EHarmony! Lol

Back