Queen of spades tattoos

I'm bi, currently looking at finding a way to go visit this amazing black guy in England, I'm in Portugal. Once we fuck I'll get a couple QoS or JoS tattoos. He decides.

Half the problem with them is they're always hidden. I wish this whole lifestyle had its own lingo or signs when in public so we'd know more besides looking for a tat that's usually hidden or a anklet. Don't feel like only relying on a site or adult club. I get it we have jobs, we have ******* (I don't) we wanna be discreet but discreet is almost hidden. I live for MYSELF so if people know I'm into this oh well yea and what? I think people be to worried about what the next person think. This why most these "ladies" be older. I would think the younger people who feel this way about the lifestyle would be like know what I don't care I'm not waiting until I'm old to live my best life! I'm waiting for that way to come.

Half the problem with them is they're always hidden. I wish this whole lifestyle had its own lingo or signs when in public so we'd know more besides looking for a tat that's usually hidden or a anklet. Don't feel like only relying on a site or adult club. I get it we have jobs, we have ******* (I don't) we wanna be discreet but discreet is almost hidden. I live for MYSELF so if people know I'm into this oh well yea and what? I think people be to worried about what the next person think. This why most these "ladies" be older. I would think the younger people who feel this way about the lifestyle would be like know what I don't care I'm not waiting until I'm old to live my best life! I'm waiting for that way to come.[/QUOTE

My ex would wear a TEMP "QOS" in the open when we went out to find BBC, we loved "advertising"
she was a true slut and preferred strangers and one night .... never wanted a "boyfriend" just wanted BBC and cum...
I am hoping to find a younger white girl who is not afraid to advertise to the whole world she is a BBC slut

Back