Queen Of Spades Tattoo

Is there only one meaning to the queen of spades? I’ve seen it before online but my impression was that she was only for bbc, that true? Sorry for my ignorance

All white women who had sex with a black one time should be required to have a queen of spades tattoo. And when they have boyfriends or husbands, they have to pay for it.
Just because a white woman has had sex with 1 black man doesnt make her a QoS and she doesnt deserve the honor of wearing the QoS tattoo. A true QoS is a white woman who has been with many black men.....is devoted to black men.....loves sharing her body with only black men and for that she has earned the honor and distinction of being a QoS and wearing the QoS tattoo proudly. Husbands and boyfriends should pay for the QoS tattoo to show thier love and support for her devotion for black men. A true QoS is far more than a white woman who has just fucked a black man.....the term QUEEN of SPADES has very deep and distinctive significance for the white woman who has earned the prestige to wear this tribute to exhibit her way of life.

Last edited:
Back