Queen of Spades ( medalions) mainstream (SnL)

I caught up on last season of 2018 Saturday night live. As watching the weekend news update from SNL Heidi Gardner played a sketch with Mat Damon about boxing. Heidi was wearing low cut maroon tank top. Her necklace was a black oxyntic spade symbol with a diamond in the middle. So I am hoping but may be off base, she was representing the QofS lifestyle? SNL has been progressive in trying to educate many who do not stay in touch with the .www. world wide web.

So just wanted to get some real feed back?

I caught up on last season of 2018 Saturday night live. As watching the weekend news update from SNL Heidi Gardner played a sketch with Mat Damon about boxing. Heidi was wearing low cut maroon tank top. Her necklace was a black oxyntic spade symbol with a diamond in the middle. So I am hoping but may be off base, she was representing the QofS lifestyle? SNL has been progressive in trying to educate many who do not stay in touch with the .www. world wide web.

I think she was letting the world know her preference!

No. SNL doesn't have an agenda to promote the lifestyle. Her necklace was a gold heart, not any QoS type logo. :confused:

Back