Quarantine support group

Would any one like me to create a group chat through inbox in regards to our current quarantine situation?

I am scared. Is scary time right now and may be the communications may offer support for us that are mentally anguished. It may help others who are scared like me. Group can also assist in communication for anyone who wants to share what happens in their area. Give us all more perspective.

I will create a chat and add you to the list upon your request. Just comment if you want to be added. Rules of the group are simply no judgment nor attacking each other please. No fighting

Please be safe ā¤

Add me

Would any one like me to create a group chat through inbox in regards to our current quarantine situation?

I am scared. Is scary time right now and may be the communications may offer support for us that are mentally anguished. It may help others who are scared like me. Group can also assist in communication for anyone who wants to share what happens in their area. Give us all more perspective.

I will create a chat and add you to the list upon your request. Just comment if you want to be added. Rules of the group are simply no judgment nor attacking each other please. No fighting

Please be safe ā¤
Yes please

Please be safe ā¤
Hiya, please add me to the group. I'm based in Germany.

Back