Quarantine support group

Would any one like me to create a group chat through inbox in regards to our current quarantine situation?

I am scared. Is scary time right now and may be the communications may offer support for us that are mentally anguished. It may help others who are scared like me. Group can also assist in communication for anyone who wants to share what happens in their area. Give us all more perspective.

I will create a chat and add you to the list upon your request. Just comment if you want to be added. Rules of the group are simply no judgment nor attacking each other please. No fighting

Please be safe ❤
Pls add me

Would any one like me to create a group chat through inbox in regards to our current quarantine situation?

I am scared. Is scary time right now and may be the communications may offer support for us that are mentally anguished. It may help others who are scared like me. Group can also assist in communication for anyone who wants to share what happens in their area. Give us all more perspective.

I will create a chat and add you to the list upon your request. Just comment if you want to be added. Rules of the group are simply no judgment nor attacking each other please. No fighting

Please be safe ❤
Is a great ideea ! Thank you.... !

Please be safe ❤
I wanna be added

Please be safe ❤
Add me too 😊

Hey single black American living in Sydney Australia...it’s not as bad here as it is in the States...summertime coming up soon, that’s going to be a challenge cause Aussie love their outdoors and gatherings in groups... it’s going to be an interesting summer....Any straight couples or women In Australia interested in knowing me...feel free to say hello...Thanks.

Back