Quarantine support group

Self-isolating north of Atlanta. Still trying to get on the pick-up grocery site for Wal-mart (que is full and not taking any future orders, third day of trying). We have what we need, so OK there. Really bummed because this is our beach week, and nothing open but the beach itself and no groups larger than 3 people allowed. During this week we typically meet with my regular black lover at least three nights, and it is not happening this year. Damn this coronavirus.

Hi folks old guy in UK here
total lock down not allowed out
even Prime minister and Minister for Health infected
police patrolling issuing fines etc. SO TO ALL OF YOU PLEASE STAY SAFE.

Would any one like me to create a group chat through inbox in regards to our current quarantine situation?

I am scared. Is scary time right now and may be the communications may offer support for us that are mentally anguished. It may help others who are scared like me. Group can also assist in communication for anyone who wants to share what happens in their area. Give us all more perspective.

I will create a chat and add you to the list upon your request. Just comment if you want to be added. Rules of the group are simply no judgment nor attacking each other please. No fighting

Please be safe ❤
add us also

Would any one like me to create a group chat through inbox in regards to our current quarantine situation?

I am scared. Is scary time right now and may be the communications may offer support for us that are mentally anguished. It may help others who are scared like me. Group can also assist in communication for anyone who wants to share what happens in their area. Give us all more perspective.

I will create a chat and add you to the list upon your request. Just comment if you want to be added. Rules of the group are simply no judgment nor attacking each other please. No fighting

Please be safe ❤
Please add me

can you add us as well. We are in Melbourne Australia, so can give a different perspective from here, like we all can from different cities around the world.

Back