Quarantine support group

Molly1980

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Would any one like me to create a group chat through inbox in regards to our current quarantine situation?

I am scared. Is scary time right now and may be the communications may offer support for us that are mentally anguished. It may help others who are scared like me. Group can also assist in communication for anyone who wants to share what happens in their area. Give us all more perspective.

I will create a chat and add you to the list upon your request. Just comment if you want to be added. Rules of the group are simply no judgment nor attacking each other please. No fighting

Please be safe ❤

Last edited:
Would any one like me to create a group chat through inbox in regards to our current quarantine situation?

I am scared. Is scary time right now and may be the communications may offer support for us that are mentally anguished. It may help others who are scared like me. Group can also assist in communication for anyone who wants to share what happens in their area. Give us all more perspective.

I will create a chat and add you to the list upon your request. Just comment if you want to be added

Please be safe ❤

i would like to be added

I will create a chat and add you to the list upon your request. Just comment if you want to be added

Please be safe ❤
Just ensure that you have the food and necessary things without overselling so other people can also reach their needs ,take the security measurements and stay away from.people you don't know
I'm in for the group chat

Man its actually high time here we need to take this virus seriously almost 10000 new cases its not a joke

I will create a chat and add you to the list upon your request. Just comment if you want to be added. Rules of the group are simply no judgment nor attacking each other please. No fighting

Please be safe ❤
Why are you in quarantine? You can go about your life and go for walks outside. Just don’t do it in large groups.

The same thing is happening in NYC......

It’s gotten so bad , the city has taken down basketball hoops and will start issuing fines of $500 for people congregating in groups...
We are not NYC. Nothing says that people cannot go outside and walk around. Molly lives in scal and is subject to the same rules as I am.

Back