QOS racist?

What isn’t racist these days, in the U.K. we have racist nursery rhymes, racist statues, racist streets, even racist viruses. Personally I think it’s the people who brand this ******* racist who seem to be fixated on skin colour and the differences between us.
Typical racist statement

I was speaking to a QOS on twitter, posting rt showing her love right.. And like this one lady who follows me says that its racist ? Im trying to figure this out how ... can somebody explain

The term spade is a slang and fairly derogatory word in some countries. So QoS could be taken as somewhat racist I suppose.

I was speaking to a QOS on twitter, posting rt showing her love right.. And like this one lady who follows me says that its racist ? Im trying to figure this out how ... can somebody explain
Well technically anything where you discriminate based on race is racist so I suppose she is right. If you say you prefer blondes then that is racist too.

I remember I went to a party in Marina Del Rey one night, with the usual group at that time. I came in wearing a Denim button up with a QOS on the chest pocket right, basically reverse peacocking lol. One of the older guys(BM) pulled me to the side and was like "You wore that for the white ladies huh? (He knew I loved the Pink Toes out the group lol). I'm like, "most definitely! they know whats up". Then he goes "Nah don't wear that. You gotta know the history ect ect". And that was the first time I ever thought or heard of the QOS being racist. But then you realize the historical context and it all makes sense. That was great irony in that moment lol

If you still can reach her, it would be instructive to ask her why she said that?

Last edited:
Back