QOS racist?

james412

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I was speaking to a QOS on twitter, posting rt showing her love right.. And like this one lady who follows me says that its racist ? Im trying to figure this out how ... can somebody explain

Sounds like she was of another race and is sad she can’t get no chocolate loving. While predominantly white women, I’ve seen Latina, Asian, and even black queens.

That or she is taking it the other way and is saying it’s racist cause she thinks QOS means they’ll ONLY play with black which also isn’t exactly true. They may prefer it, but it’s not the same thing as legitimate racism.

At least that’s how I see it. Lol
Thats what I thought man like I just thought it was a woman who likes black guys. This white woman says its demoralizing to black women... Im like how ?

I can KIND OF see that perspective where it’s demoralizing to black women cause if they want a black dude and a bunch of black dudes are with white women then she’s left out and her morale tanks. But even still, that’s not racism. That’s preference.

Not like she really has a lot to worry about imo. 7.7 BILLION people on this planet. Chances are there are at least a couple black dudes who prefer black women over everything else.
Like you said Billions of people. There is a person for everyone lol. But I can't imagine somebody thinking its racist

I can KIND OF see that perspective where it’s demoralizing to black women cause if they want a black dude and a bunch of black dudes are with white women then she’s left out and her morale tanks. But even still, that’s not racism. That’s preference.

Not like she really has a lot to worry about imo. 7.7 BILLION people on this planet. Chances are there are at least a couple black dudes who prefer black women over everything else.
That's exactly what that girl wanted to express. I have a lot of black female friends and they feel slighted by black men because they are always interested in me and not them. They always talk about how hard it is to see a black man with a black woman as many prefer to be with white women. I've already asked a black lover why he prefers white girls and he couldn't explain. I have no arguments to demystify this fine line of preference vs racism, but I think this discussion here on this forum is valid.

It's racist.....black people during Jim Crow were called the n-word, spooks, and amongst other things. Including spades. I think the best way is to find out who created the term within the lifestyle.

I was speaking to a QOS on twitter, posting rt showing her love right.. And like this one lady who follows me says that its racist ? Im trying to figure this out how ... can somebody explain
Explain I have no idea what you're talking about.

Black people during Jim Crow were called spades....it was a racial slur , its simple.
Yes, it became a racist term in the 1920's, but the term was innocently included in the phrase describing something as dark, "as black as the ace of spades." That phrase was in use long before the negative connotation.
I think people in this lifestyle know that it means something positive, when used in the proper context.

I always run into private videos where a hotwife is with a bull or multiple bulls and they literally make her say (I love ni##a dick!) These are grown adults and if that's how they want to get down then that's their business!

Some people are just as sensitive about rough sex or being called other dirty names. You play or don't play at your comfort level and leave other folks alone if you can't handle whats going on or what's being said! As long as everyone involved is ok with the playing going on then don't stop the fun!

That's exactly what that girl wanted to express. I have a lot of black female friends and they feel slighted by black men because they are always interested in me and not them. They always talk about how hard it is to see a black man with a black woman as many prefer to be with white women. I've already asked a black lover why he prefers white girls and he couldn't explain. I have no arguments to demystify this fine line of preference vs racism, but I think this discussion here on this forum is valid.
I sort of empathize with my black sisters but these guys sort of know why. They just won't admit it.

The reality is sort of society's preference for white beauty over black beauty. Black men won't admit this since it almost makes us look like sellouts :unsure:

I sort of empathize with my black sisters but these guys sort of know why. They just won't admit it.

The reality is sort of society's preference for white beauty over black beauty. Black men won't admit this since it almost makes us look like sellouts :unsure:
Queen of spades reference is racist bro. And your right

For me and my wife it's heavily race based.
We both grew up in households where "you better not being home" type deals. That creates a taboo around black men which makes it that much more exciting or "slutty".

She likes to do the sluttiest stuff she can think of and I like when my women are sluts. We both think that a white woman sleeping with black men is a slutty act.

Are we racist? No, but the outlook is

It's twitter ... ignore it!

Exactly I just didn't know people really considered it racist and naw its a woman alright just not. a good looking one lol
What isn’t racist these days, in the U.K. we have racist nursery rhymes, racist statues, racist streets, even racist viruses. Personally I think it’s the people who brand this ******* racist who seem to be fixated on skin colour and the differences between us.

For me and my wife it's heavily race based.
We both grew up in households where "you better not being home" type deals. That creates a taboo around black men which makes it that much more exciting or "slutty".

She likes to do the sluttiest stuff she can think of and I like when my women are sluts. We both think that a white woman sleeping with black men is a slutty act.

Are we racist? No, but the outlook is
Huge difference between being exciting and being slutty. Can be both at once, but they're two different things. Never considered the white women I've been with to be "sluts."

What isn’t racist these days, in the U.K. we have racist nursery rhymes, racist statues, racist streets, even racist viruses. Personally I think it’s the people who brand this ******* racist who seem to be fixated on skin colour and the differences between us.
So, you're blaming the people who call the stuff out, and giving those who have been putting the stuff up, building the statues, flying the flags, discriminating against others---all get a pass? Like we're supposed to be immune to racist behavior? Nah, doesn't work that way.

Back