QOS for the money???

4inchcuckuk

Male
Gold Member
hi all,

Looking to get views of others on the rise of onlyfans (or other site) females who promote themselves as QOS; I find myself questioning are they just posing as QOS to take advantage of ever so seemingly growing market place of white men who are wannabe BBC cucks and are they “real” QOS?

I know my wife is a genuine QOS, I believe part of her even wishes she was able to enjoy a “normal” sex life but she can’t because she just NEEDS that BBC. I don’t know if that’s the case for all these only fans ladies appearing everywhere.

I myself prefer a genuine QOS.

What does everyone think?

Lot of people are realizing they can take their "kink" and turn it in to a moneymaking effort too. Nothing "wrong" with that, any more than there is all the guys on here playing with their peepee's but wanting to do it for free (not join OF). When you think about it, its pretty stupid to think that most of us are rhere to provide you jackoff material for free.
That said, the commercialization of this takes a LOT away form the interest for us both. Neither of us really enjoys watching someone perform for $$ and doing all the expected required things to "make a good one". We get a lot more of of a minute or 2 of the real thing (meaning someone lusting and having sex with a Lover because they want it, not because it generates income too) with obviously amatuer video/photos because that is HOT to us.

There is a market for it, or else there wouldn't be, LOL. For us, its not something we are interested in, but for the guys on here for whom this will forever be an unspoken fantasy baceause they are Incels, or simply cannot develop the kind pf relationship that results in this lifestyle for them, pay up and jack off to your delight. LOL J (the wife)
PERFECTLY SAID!!! Preach!

That's why the genuine ones are so great!! Rare finds!

And that sounds like ******** to me! How about to each their own?
1st we don't want to hear that Bullshit from You wannabe Cuck who post a picture of some Woman. And Yes most of do. I want to chat and talk with your Gorgeous Wife. And not these Wimpy little Cuck White Boys and No Man will not suck My BBC that's sacramental Period..!!!

As long as her pussy is a VIP section for Big Black Cocks, that's QOS enough for me! I don't worry too much about the labels! Will your wife take this BBC to be her lawful pussy stretcher, to have and to hold, and to fill her up, is all I care about?♠️

hi all,

Looking to get views of others on the rise of onlyfans (or other site) females who promote themselves as QOS; I find myself questioning are they just posing as QOS to take advantage of ever so seemingly growing market place of white men who are wannabe BBC cucks and are they “real” QOS?

I know my wife is a genuine QOS, I believe part of her even wishes she was able to enjoy a “normal” sex life but she can’t because she just NEEDS that BBC. I don’t know if that’s the case for all these only fans ladies appearing everywhere.

I myself prefer a genuine QOS.

What does everyone think?
Got my wife a quen of spades ankle bracelrt

Back