Pussy size

they push babies out those openings so they are expandable if used properly. most women will self lubricate if treated right and warmed up properly while cocks have only two sizes erect and soft. contrary to what some wish to believe women do not have a second clit at the back of the vagina or down their throat either

they push babies out those openings so they are expandable if used properly. most women will self lubricate if treated right and warmed up properly while cocks have only two sizes erect and soft. contrary to what some wish to believe women do not have a second clit at the back of the vagina or down their throat either
Are you sure, I thought that little piece of meat in there mouth hanging down between their tonsils was a little clit. When I mouth fuck white girls it sure looks and feels like it?

Last edited:
Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?

I’m 6ft and yes my pussy can handle a very large penis

Attachments

• 35149726-1249-42C1-A8F0-934F9B78D4C8.jpeg
    35149726-1249-42C1-A8F0-934F9B78D4C8.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 207
Are you sure, I thought thMIat little piece of meat in there mouth hanging down between their tonsils was a little clit. When I mouth fuck white girls it sure looks and feels like it?
a lot of men lose their mind when they get hard because all the ******* goes to their cock and the brain is starved and the bigger the dick the less ******* for the brain , maybe it is why the black girls have little to do with you lol they like men who know which hole to use

a lot of men lose their mind when they get hard because all the ******* goes to their cock and the brain is starved and the bigger the dick the less ******* for the brain , maybe it is why the black girls have little to do with you lol they like men who know which hole to use
LOL, now that Funny??

Wife is 5'7" and thin with flat chest and a pussy so loose and wet she can't feel my 5" dicklet anymore. Every time I fuck her (when she lets me) she is so wet it drips down her legs and it feels like she has two cum loads in her pussy. It is so smooth and velvety I don't last 30 seconds before I shoot off.

I have observed from watching my ex's getting fucked by very hung bulls that the bulls intentionally pound their pussy harder and deeper to stretch it out on purpose, eventually after repeated fuckings resulting in the pussy more stretched out to fit their cocks.

I can only assume this is to claim the pussy as their own since tighter is usually better (though not too tight. A new hung lover would always need a few sessions before they fit easily).

When bringing this up to my ex-s all agreed regardless if that was the bulls intention, they wanted them to stretch their pussy and loved feeling them pound their pussy on purpose. my ex-wife was turned on knowing she would feel and enjoy my smaller cock size less because of how he fucked her but would only increase her feeling and satisfaction of her bulls larger cock.

Wife is 5'7" and thin with flat chest and a pussy so loose and wet she can't feel my 5" dicklet anymore. Every time I fuck her (when she lets me) she is so wet it drips down her legs and it feels like she has two cum loads in her pussy. It is so smooth and velvety I don't last 30 seconds before I shoot off.

That's quite the opposite of vaginal dryness. Lucky you.

Wife is a 6’0” fit blonde and her pussy is huge pussy who barely feels my 8” inches so she never cums by intercourse with only my cock! She needs either a second dildo in her or anal to orgasm! I love it so open! Love the thought of a big cock to make her cum vaginally!

Wife is a 6’0” fit blonde and her pussy is huge pussy who barely feels my 8” inches so she never cums by intercourse with only my cock! She needs either a second dildo in her or anal to orgasm! I love it so open! Love the thought of a big cock to make her cum vaginally!
Would love to see a 6’ fit amazon!

Mrs J is 5' 9" tall and her pussy has given birth to two babies( one 9lb 13oz), but isn't deep. My 7.5" and A's 8" both touched the bottom. When she fucked one of his friends 10" it hurt and bruised her, she enjoyed the girth but he didn't know how to use the length and kept pushing even when she said it was too long!!!! See Our story so far. When she had the gangbang last week all of them were between 6" and 8" and she says it felt fantastic and she didn't have to worry about it being painful, even when they DPed her.

weekend  17.JPG

weekend 21.JPG

Last edited:
Mrs J is 5' 9" tall and her pussy has given birth to two babies( one 9lb 13oz), but isn't deep. My 7.5" and A's 8" both touched the bottom. When she fucked one of his friends 10" it hurt and bruised her, she enjoyed the girth but he didn't know how to use the length and kept pushing even when she said it was too long!!!! See Our story so far. When she had the gangbang last week all of them were between 6" and 8" and she says it felt fantastic and she didn't have to worry about it being painful, even when they DPed her.

View attachment 2857613

View attachment 2857615
My man, I’m not hating on you and the boys...but if you or any of them bottomed out, you either didn’t do any or not enough foreplay. All women when enjoyed and readied enough for sex will lubricate (menopause excepted) sufficiently, the cervix will expand and uterus will move up to prevent pain and injury to her. If all of you hit it like you said, your getting naked and slamming the dick in there before she’s good and ready!

Well except the 10” anyway. She looks like she could handle an 8-9 and be ok.

Just sayin...

Back